The Death she wrote

The weekend had passed. School was here again. I've realized school isn't so much for me. I don't fit in. I stay out others way and they stay out of mine. That's how it used to be, but now people are telling me hello and trying to speak to me. Just because of Kaylee.

I didn't speak to people for a reason. They annoy the shit out of me. It's honestly been a while since the whole drug incident. I lied to Addison and said I told Kaylee about it. It's now December and I may be addicted to the stuff.

I can't help that I like the feeling. I feel as if I'm living a happy life. Makes me forget everything around me. It's lunchtime and I'm laying on the roof looking at the sky. As I'm looking at the sky I hear a familiar voice nearby.

"Dad don't call me. I'm at school." I heard a very familiar brunette say.

"Don't you dare hurt them. You just got out of jail. Don't make me do it again Dad" Kaylee commanded.

"I don't even know why I call you a father. You ruined our whole life. We had everything!" I heard Kaylee yell into the phone.

The brunette hung up the phone and sat down on the steps in front of the school and started to cry. Thinking about what she said caused me to have flashbacks.

"Do you truly know who she is Chloe?" Veronica asked.

"I'll let you figure it out yourself"

What the hell...

Why would she say that to me? When was this? Why is it coming back now? Is Kaylee's lying to me?

~Last period~

It's the last period of the day. I've spent all day ignoring Kaylee. After everything that has happened today, I don't know if I should speak to her or not. Walking out of class I felt a hand grab me and pull me.

"Why have you been ignoring me all day?" Kaylee asked concerned. Her facial expression also showed confusion.

"I'm really confused," she said

"I don't know, do you tell me the truth?" I asked. Crossing my arms.

"Yes, I do tell you the truth Chloe why would you ask me that" The brunette answer so swiftly not even know I knew she was lying.

"Ok," I said giving her a fake smile and kiss on the cheek before walking away.

"Don't come to the house I have a lot of things to do today?" I told her as I was walking away.

~Home~

Once I was home the first thing I did was get on the computer and search up things. You know how people say everything is online. Well, everything is online. Tons of websites popped up about a very wealthy family. I clicked on the picture and no surprise it was Kaylee and her baby brother and sister as infants and her parents.

The Column wrote The family That had it all.
I started to read the column. Before they came here they didn't even live in New York. They lived in Miami Florida. They never lived in New York. I kept reading. The family would move to different areas of Florida. They never got a break. The father is in jail and resent photos being leaked of Kaylee's relationship. The family had no peace.

Every now and then people would spot Kaylee but not at the best of times. At one point people started to suspect she was on drugs because whenever a paparazzi would get near she'd flip out. The brunette was known to be nice and speak to everyone. After everything with her and her father, she had changed.

She had lost big movie and tv roles. People that wanted to sponsor her didn't. Kaylee lost everything. Months later she and her family disappeared for good and no one has seen her since. Just to try and find out where she went I called her agent and they said that she no is no longer in the business of acting and now is trying to live a normal life or at least as normal as it gets.