Serious doubt

Chloe's Journal
Having this beautiful girl in my arms is wonderful, but how will I know she won't tell anyone or if she thinks bad of me. Knowing the people in my life No one has stood by my side since my father died. The only person that did was Addison and her family. Thanks to her I'm somewhere safe and loved and not being fucked over.
I, Me, Myself. That's who I can trust now.

Chloe's POV

I put my journal back under the bed and cuddle myself more into Kaylee. My eyes slowly started to droop. Before I knew it I was sleep.

Chloe's Dream

"You are very beautiful Chloe" Kaylee said while leaving small kisses on my neck. Kaylee slowly started to grind on me. My friend was getting very excited.

I let out a small moan

Kaylee's POV

I woke up from sudden movement from behind me. It soon stopped. I closed my eyes to try and fall asleep again and when I did I felt an arm wrap around me and pull me closer. As she pulled my closer I moved some more to get more comfortable.

"Mmm" Chloe moaned. What the hell was that?
I started to feel her little friend becoming more known.
"You're so pretty" the sleeping girl said while pulling me closer towards her. I could now smell her beautiful scent. She smelt like sweet vanilla. Which I could sleep all day with. I tried moving out of her grip but didn't work. If anything it made it worse. Her little friend was now poking me in a very uncomfortable spot.

"That feels great Kay" Chloe said in a kind of seductive way. Which was very sexy to me I thought to myself and smiled. I lost my smile when I realized that I am basically taking advantage of her while she was having a wet dream and I don't want that to ruin our friendship or whatever is happening.

Grabbing her arms I moved them to where I could get from her grip and face her.

"Hey Chloe" I said softly. She didn't answer or move.

"Chloe" I said rubbing her face. She gave a smile but still didn't wake up. I knew she would be mad about what I was about to do but it was for the best. I pinched her nose and waited. She grabbed my hand and roughly took it off.

"What the hell was that for!" she asked softly yelling. I gave a smile.

"Well you were having a wet dream" I paused for her to speak.

"Oh," she answered.

"And it was about me," I said with a tiny chuckle. She moved to sit up on the headboard. She was blushing.

"How do you know," She said giving me a normal cocky mood from her.

"Well, you said my name and my nickname" I gave her a smile.
The blonde just gave me a nervous look.

"You should go take care of little guy" she gave me a confused look.

"Him!" I pointed. Her face turned crimson red. Then she hopped off the bed and ran to the restroom.

I bet this was bad Ughh. But that happened and if you have tips on how you could help me make this better just say something. Thanks for Reading my lovelies. Did not proof read.