Darkness & Despair

Ok, I did change some things, but for the most part, it is still the same. I will be changing all the chapters so they can all correspond correctly. 🙂 Thanks for reading my book.

Chloe POV

My world is in darkness. I can't seem to find the light and when I do it slowly fades away. I feel that if I tell someone how I feel it will ruin me. If I tell anyone what I am they will try to change me. I don't trust anyone. I thought to myself while taking a puff of my cigarette. I knew smoking was unhealthy but I felt like the smoke was my savior. Every time the smoke left my mouth it let go of some of the pain. Smoking was one of my way of getting away from the world.

"Chloe! Put that away." my friend said yelling from behind me.

"Look I don't agree with you smoking but you could at least not smoke at school," Addison said looking at me with concern.

" I'm sorry," I said throwing the cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. While getting up I grab my bag and phone off the ground.

"Ok let's go," I said walking towards the door.

Before I could grab the handle Addison blocked me and gave me this look of "You forgot something".
"What?" I said giving her a clueless look.

"Come here," she said moving her finger in a forward and back motion. I moved to where she was standing. Just to make her mad I got right in her face.

"You want to kiss me?" I said giving her one of my signature smirks.

"Haha that's not funny, now open your mouth," she commanded.

"Ohh the dominant type I see," I said joking around.

"Shut up," she said slapping my shoulder.

"Now let me smell your breath," she commanded.

I opened my mouth to let her smell my breath.

"Here," she said giving me a rectangular silver strip. I unwrapped it and placed it in my mouth.

" Come on one kiss, we used to mess around," I said trying to convince her.

Neither one of us had a crush on each other it just happened. We never really went further than making out, But things stopped after she got a girlfriend.

"Ok one," she said, but before I could lean in and connect our lips she moved her hand blocking my access to her lips

" just a peck ok?"

"okay" I sighed

I leaned in and gave her a slow but smooth kiss. I couldn't stop myself. I wrapped my arms around her back pulling her closer and pushed her against the door. But before I could get any further she pushed me off her.
"Chloe! I said a peck, not a full makeout session, but you taste like mint so that's a plus. Next time you don't listen to me you won't be getting another kiss from me."

"Oh yes I will," I said under my breath.

"What you say?" Addison said.

"Nothing"
-
We made it inside the school. Where everyone was getting things out their locker going to 2nd period.

"You have to stop smoking girl, it's not healthy," the brunette said with a concerned tone.

"You need to stay out of what I do, if you don't like it walk away like everyone else has," I said snapping at her.

Her face flushed red, she was hurt, but she knew I didn't mean it. It was my anger talking. Her eye gave me a "Fuck you" and "why did you say that" look. I felt so bad that I gave her a big hug and a kiss on the forehead. After hugging we started to walk towards our lockers. As we are walking I didn't realize someone was walking in my direction and we ran right into each other. Looking down I saw all their things fall on the ground.

" I'm sorry I sh- " I was mesmerized at how pretty this girl in front of me was, she was so beautiful.

"No it's ok, it's my fault anyways I was rushing to class I'm new here," she said giving me this heavenly smile.

Once I picked up her things I gave them back.

"Well here you go," I said handing her back her schedule that fell.

The two-minute bell rang. Damn

"I will see you around," I said

"same to you" she replied, then waving goodbye.

"She is so pretty. I have never seen anyone so beautiful. Her smile was cute and her pretty eyes were beautiful

"I haven't seen you smile like that since your Dad " Addison said with excitement. We walked to class and entered the room to see there were two open seats at the back and two in the front.

"Let's get the back seats" we started to walk and I noticed people eyeing my body up and down. Some were guys and others were girls. As we sat down I place all my things on the floor and wait for the teacher to walk in.

The door opened slowly showing the same brunette I bumped into in the hallway. But this time I could see her features much better.

She had pretty Brown eyes and thick brunette hair and a nice body

She had pretty Brown eyes and thick brunette hair and a nice body. Her smile was the cutest thing.

"Ok class we have a new student her name is,... Honey what is your name?" the teacher asked.

"Umm, my n-name is Kaylee," the brunette said under her breath but loud enough for the teacher to hear it.
"Ok class this is Kaylee and she moved here from New York. So give her a warm welcome. The brunette was looking for a seat and before she could sit in the front Addison grabbed her hand and started walking and talking to her. They were walking right towards me.

"Here have my seat. Chloe won't bite" Addison said giving me a wink before walking off to go sit at the front.
I could feel a pair of eyes eying me. I turned to look at the girl, she jolted her eyes forward. I rolled my sleeves up to my elbows to cool down my heated body, revealing my arm of tattoos.

"I-i like your tattoos," the Brown eyed girl said. Looking down at her feet.

"Thanks. I like your smile" I said looking away because that was a dumb response.