Birds & The Bees part 2

"See class that is what you should say when the time comes" the teacher stated. Using me as an example.

"Now girls what do you do when the guy doesn't quit asking?" Miss Cassidy asked.

"You walk off " Kaylee answered simply.

"Yes, Kaylee but what if that doesn't work?" The teacher retorted.

Kaylee sat up and turned towards the group of boys that were antagonizing her and she answered. "Then you kick him in the balls," The brunette said before she quickly gave Tom the middle finger.

"Hey Kaylee that is one way you could or you could scream for help" The teacher suggested.

Ring

The 5 Minute bell rang. Everyone started to pack up. As I was packing my things I noticed Tom side eyeing me then saying something to his friends. I could feel my blood boil from it.

Kaylee could tell because my hands started to form a fist and she came and laid her hand on mine.

"It's ok, let it go, please" she pleaded.

"Not this time" I responded with the only rage. Everything was on autopilot now.

"What the fuck you say, Tom?" I yelled. Kaylee was beside me trying to pull me away and keep me quiet as I was walking towards Tom.

"I wasn't fucking talking to you dyke" Tom yelled back.

I walked closer to Tom turning my ear towards him. "Say it again" I demanded.

He tried to whisper it in my ear but before he could finish I had him in a chokehold. All his friends were caught off guard by my actions. He was trying his hardest to get me to release but I didn't.

I looked down and I started to see his face starting to turn a dark red. "Next time you wanna touch a girl without her consent, think of me choking you and passing out" I suggested.

Kaylee was trying to get me to release him but my anger was at a high but, Kaylee had said something to me that triggered myself to stop but not in time for the teacher to see me.

"Chloe! Move back and go sit on the other end of the room and don't leave you're going to the principal's office. I didn't argue. I went and sat down.

Kaylee came up to me and tried to talk. "Are you ok?" she asked with concern. I ignored her. I couldn't get over what she told me.

"Here Chloe go to the principal. Now!" The teacher demanded. Grabbing the paper I grabbed my bag and walk to the office.

Kaylee POV

"Miss Cassidy can I please have a pass to class," I asked nicely. She turned towards me eyeing me for a moment.

"Are you and Chloe together?" she asked.

"No" I answered not exactly lying.

The teacher moved her hand on her hip. "Are you sure, she really looked hurt?" she asked again.

"I may have said something that was a lie but only to get her to stop. She was going to let him pass out maybe even kill him." I stated.

Miss Cassidy grabbed a sticky note and wrote a pass for me and handed it to me. "Here go to the office and fix what you said to her. The pass should cover how long you'll be gone from next period. Next time try and keep her in check better or tell me, ok"

I nodded my head in response.

"I do know Chloe's medical record and stuff like that so I understand where you're coming from" the teacher explained.

"Thank you," I said before walking out of her class. Once leaving her class I ran to go find Chloe.

Once I made it the principal's office I saw Chloe sitting down as I was about to sit next to her the principal walked out of her office. "Oh, hi Chloe what are you doing here and you too Kaylee?" The principal asked.

Chloe handed her the note. "Ok come in my office," the women said.

"And why are you here?" She asked giving me a questioning look.

"I'm trying to talk to Chloe, I may have hurt her feelings or made her mad" stating what I've done made me realize I could have truly hurt Chloe.

"Ok, you come in too" principal answered.

Ok, guys have been a minute. First off I'm very sorry about that. My life has been crazy and stuff like that. I've also been having a family emergency's so I may or may not be writing for a while. Let me explain it better I'll be writing but I may not be posting because it could be very crappy because of the state I'm in.