We All Deserve To Have Fun + Mini-Epilogue

Addison POV

Tiffany and I woke up just as shook as we were last night from the recent events. I know Tiff and I are loud during sex, but I don't think we have ever been as loud as those two last night. Those bitches were fucking, I guess Tiff was thinking the same thing.

"That was a long awaited fuck." Tiff blatantly blurted out as she looked at me, we both laughed. 

"Hell yeah." I say.

"We should sex deprive ourself and see how fun that would be." Tiffany suggests happily. Her face had the biggest and most beautiful smile on her face, but I couldn't help but laugh at her suggestion. 

"What's funny?" She ask, looking a bit confused. I move to sit in her lap. "Baby" I say as I held her face in my hands. "I would love to do something like that, but you can't last a day and a half without sex." Her face looked a bit hurt from my answer, but it was true. Tiffany has a hard time controlling herself around me. "You literally lost you mind when we tried something similar and it was only for two days" I say as I hold up two finger. 

"You know what" she says as she looks me in my eyes. "You are right." Something wasn't right she agree too quickly for my licking. Tiffany began to kiss my neck, proving my point that she can't handle being around me without doing something sexual. 

"mmhmm, what do you want?" I ask already knowing what she wanted. 

"Well." She say as her hands play with my shirt around my waist. "With you sitting in my lap and only wearing booty shorts, I was thinking we could have sexy time." she says in her cute voice along with her puppy eyes breaking through my soul. 

I knew there was a reason why she agreed so quickly. Tiffany always wants something if she agree on the spot. I got up off her lap and walked to my bathroom and started my shower before walking back to the doorway. Tiffany was still in bed with a sad look on her face. 

Fucking cute

"Well aren't you coming to join me for sexy time" I ask mimicking the way the she said sexy time. I flashed her a playful smirk as I waited. She didn't speak, but I watched as her frown flipped as she leaps out the bed and run into the bathroom pulling me with her. 

1 Hour Later

Mom was downstairs cooking breakfast while Adam and Amy were sitting at the table drinking coffee. I wasn't sure what time they come back home last night, but it must have been before mom because she wasn't fussing at Adam. 

"Hey girls." mom greets while she cooks. "How'd you sleep?" Tiff and I both look at each other knowing we didn't get much sleep because of the loud sex Chloe and Kaylee were having. "We slept good, besides Addison snoring kept me up a bit." Tiff says after giving me a wink. Give it to Tiffany for knowing how to make a cover up and embarrass you at the same time.

Mom laughs. "Well that's good."  she says as she places the freshly cooked eggs on a plate. "Adam said you guys had lots of fun last night." Tiffany and I both watch as my mom looks for the ingredients for pancakes. "Yeah...Chloe had the most fun." I blatantly say without thinking. Mom looks up giving me this questioning look while mixing. "What do you mean?" She asks. Her face showing a bit of curiosity now. 

You just can't help your self from being petty can you Adds. I think to myself 

"She and Kaylee were up all night playing video games after everyone went to be." Tiffany interjects as quickly as she made that lie up. I watch as Tiffany created a lie and still look natural in her movements. She has no tell sign of lying. I sat at the table and watch as Tiffany gets us orange juice. One cup was half full and the other was almost to the brim of the glass and that was Tiffs cup, boy does she love orange juice.