What is the Problem

Kaylee POV

I was awoken by the Sun in my eyes. I rubbed my eye to help me see better. As I looked around I could see I wasn't at home I was still at Addison's I totally forgot I stayed. I felt movement in the bed which made move but a pair of hands were holding me in position and pulling me closer to a warm body on the other side of me. I tried wiggling my way out but it didn't work. When I did I felt something poking me in between my thigh. It felt just like how it was when we had that fire at the school.

"Hey Chloe," I said whispering to the sleeping blonde. "Something is poking me," I said again softly tapping her arm trying to wake her. As I did there were soft moans coming from her mouth. "What you say Kay?" she asked with a raspy tone and rubbing her eyes.

"Something is poking me is there something in the bed?" I asked curiously. I waited for her to answer but I never got a reply. I could feel movement in the bed it was Chloe getting up and walking away. She was walking fast actual running. I could see her run in the restroom. I wasn't sure why but I was curious. I got up and walked to the restroom and knocked on the door. "Hey, Chloe you ok?" I asked putting my ear up to the door listening to what she was gonna say. "Umm yeah I'm ok just go back to sleep," she said. "Shit!" I heard her say on the other side of the door.

"If you're still there go back to bed please" her voice cracked. As I walked back to the bed there was movement in the other bed. "What's happening?" Addison said while sitting up. "Umm Well Chloe ran to the restroom when I told her, There was something poking me in the bed," I asked unsure of her reaction but She didn't have one.
"Ha well just wait till she comes back ok," The brunet said holding her hand up gesturing me to wait.
"Well I'm going back to sleep Good morning and Good night," she said giving me the peace sign. She turns wrapped her arm around her girlfriend and kisses the sleeping girl's neck. I went back to the bed waiting for Chloe to come back. As I waited Addison spoke one more time. "Oh and you still have to cuddle until we wake up and that's not until 3 more hours so have fun children," she said giving me a wink and going back to sleep.

It was 10 minutes later and I heard the door open from the restroom I didn't speak I just waited for her to come to the bed. As she did she was looking down and walking. Once she got in the bed I turned myself to face her. "Chloe," I said with a soft tone. She looked at me locking eye but was no answer I just saw a single tear come from her eyes. I moved my hand to wipe it away. "Chloe what is the problem tell me," I said trying to help her.
"Me," she said with no expression.
"No your not. Why would you think that?" I looked at her with worry and curiosity. She grabbed my waist pulling me closer connecting our bodies again. She wrapped her hand around my waist pulling me closer and nuzzling her face in my neck.
"I'm something you wouldn't understand," she said kissing my neck. I was very confused but at the same time I was so happy she kissed me well not my lips but my neck. I had goosebumps and my heart skipped a beat. Before I closed my eyes I made on last thoughtful comment that I think would stick with the blond.

"I would love to understand something as beautiful as you Chloe," I said grabbing her hand and holding it while we sleep.

~10:00 Am~

Chloe POV

I was still thinking about what Kaylee said before we went back to sleep. She must have known it would stick in my thoughts because it did. I was still deciding whether to tell her
"Hey, Chloe what was that in the bed?" Kaylee said looking confused. "It was a pencil in my pocket that all," I said with a small chuckle.
"But it felt pretty big to be a pencil." the girl said sitting up in the bed. "Well it was, now can we please get off this topic," I said rolling my eyes. I was kinda getting frustrated at her questions.

"Well sorry I bother you so much," Kaylee said getting out the bed and walk to the restroom. I could tell she was hurt by my response but I didn't care I wanted to be alone for a second. "Hey Chloe" I heard my best friend call me from across the room. I looked at her with fury.
"What do you want?" I asked mad.

"No, you don't get to ask a question at least not with that attitude." My best friend said raising her hand and shaking it. Sassy.
"Look at you. You are just saying mean things to Kaylee when she hasn't done anything to you but ask questions," my friend said putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head and started messing with the covers not wanting to make eye contact with Addison. She pointed her finger at my pants.
"oh yeah you need to control your friend" she said smiling
"I agree" Addison's girlfriend commented.
"Shut up Tiff," I said rolling my eyes and throwing a pillow at her.
"It's not my fault I can't, it's called morning wood," I said raising my hand looking educated.

"What we all know you got something for the girl," Addison said smiling and laughing a little. I lifted my middle finger while walking towards the restroom door.
"Hey, are you ok in there," I said after I knocked on the door.
"Oh yeah I'm ok, I got pushed away for just asking a question. But I'm ok" Kaylee said sarcastically.
"I'm coming in I hope you have clothes on" or not...
As I walked in Kaylee was staring right at me with anger. The atmosphere was tense. I could feel the heat coming off her.

"I'm sorry about earlier," I said rubbing the back of my neck. Before I could keep going I got distracted at Kaylee taking her shirt off. Her body was toned and nice looking as if she was an athlete. She had muscles but it was just enough to make her look so sexy. Her body looked like a runner. The ones where they get up early in the morning just to get some practice in before actually running for real 
"Hey, you there," The brunette said waving at me to get my attention. "Umm yeah, just don't take it seriously when I'm mad I don't mean it," I said looking into the girl's eyes.
"I won't, " she said giving me the thumbs up. She took her pants off and you could see her very nice skin tone and how thick and toned her legs were. She turned around to turned the shower on. After, She looked back at me with a confused look.
"Can you like leave please I'm taking a shower," Kaylee said.

I could feel something going on with my friend down there. This is all new to me. This shit is going to continue and I know for a fact it is going to ruin me.

"Ok sorry," I said rushing out.

What the hell is wrong with you. I thought to my friend downstairs.

Hey I updated what you know 😂 hope you like I give credit to my best friend whogotthemskittles that edited this for me love you child