─ ⁰¹. FIONA GREENWATER OR SOMETHING

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 *•. ┄

𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓?

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Julie felt her eyes opened—she didn't open them, but they were open. However, as much as she tried to focus on something or even try to make up blurry figures, she couldn't see. She could feel her hands hanging in the air, but she couldn't—for anything—move them, and yet she didn't feel tired, or her muscles strain. She could sense her surroundings but didn't understand them; they were foreign to her. All in all, she felt stiff.  She felt like she had just woken up. That moment just as you open your eyes and you begin to feel your whole body again. And little by little she felt her muscles relax and start to fall, finally accepting the laws of gravity. She felt her arms fall by her side and her legs relaxing and properly fall on the soft bed she was in. Then her face muscles started to work again and she had to blink a proper amount of times to get used to the sight around her.

Julie found herself in a pretty large room, stocked up with white beds, with white sheets, from one end to the other. The majority of the elements surrounding her were white, in fact. She could see other children in the room beginning to wake up, and she couldn't help but notice they were all in some sort of school uniform. Then she looked down and noticed she too, was in a rather tidy-looking uniform. What was this? The after-death school for kids? Was this what happened after you died? You go to school again? Did all of these kids die? Julie's mind was running with questions though no answer seemed to want to pass by. Hence, why Julie decided to let her mind wander as she properly took a look around.

Well, she was doing that, but suddenly she snapped her head down and her eyes bulged out of her skull as if she was a cartoon character. Where was her body? Her boobs? Where was her white skin and why was it a tone of olive skin right now? And why in hell was she so short? Did she shrink with death? Did the bus mull her over? The thing is, while looking down—and getting shocked by her own body—, Julie noticed the mane that covered most of her eyesight. Was that—Julie swallowed thickly—Was that her hair?! She snapped her head up and her hands went to her hair. Oh no. Oh no, no, no. Where was her soft and silky blond hair? And why was it chocolate brown and lion-like right now? What in the actual fuck happened to her?

"Ah, Ms. Granger you're awake." 

Julie turned around promptly, to find a sweet-looking woman in her forties—maybe fifties (Julie didn't want to assume, though)—with a net on her head and uniform that made her look like a nurse during the war. Julie frowned. Who was Ms. Granger? She looked around, behind her, to try and see anyone else the nurse may be referring to, and when she didn't find anyone else on the nurse's line of sight, she tilted her head at the woman.