─ ¹⁴. NICE TO MEET YOU, WALL

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 *•. ┄┄

𝒔𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔, 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

When Hermione woke up the next morning she found her dormitory empty. It usually was. She didn't really like any of her dorm mates, and as they all woke up way earlier than her, she usually had her privacy. Today was because she woke up during lunchtime, which meant there were only a couple of hours before going to the pitch with Angie.

Hermione got dressed in leggings and a sports bra, with her leather jacket on top, and some Nike shoes that reminded her of F.R.I.E.N.D.S—oh, how she missed that show. She then grabbed her camera and broom and went to the Great Hall. There was almost no one there by the time she started to eat—after all, it was almost two in the afternoon. As she was making her way to the pitch, she bumped into someone and fell flat on her arse.

"Ouch! Who the bloody fuck was that?"

"A wall," said the person sarcastically, and Hermione cracked a grin, looking up at a brown-haired boy who was extending his hand to her. Hermione gladly took it and allowed him to pull her up.

"Nice to meet you, Wall. I'm Hermione Granger," she smiled.

"Theo Nott," the boy said with a smirk and then turned to the dark-skinned boy next to him, "This is Blaise Zabini."

"Oh, you're Slytherins," Hermione grinned.

"And you're a Gryffindor," Zabini said in the same tone as her.

"Duh," she laughed. "Aren't you going to sneer at me or whatever? You do hang out with Malloy, don't ya?" The two boys glanced awkwardly at each other.

"We don't really beli—I mean Malfoy is a prejudiced prick," Theo said and Hermione raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you don't believe in blood purity bullshit?" she questioned.

"Not relating muggle-borns," Blaise shrugged.

"Yeah, couldn't care less about Muggles," Theo said and Hermione frowned at them. "And I see you don't buy house prejudice."

"Of course not!" Hermione scoffed, "That's bullshit. Just because someone is cunning and ambitious doesn't mean they're evil. Just yesterday I threatened to cut off my housemates' limbs and spread them to the forest and that doesn't make me evil."

"It makes you mental," Zabini snorted and Hermione grinned.

"Oh well, I value my insanity," Hermione shrugged. "Actually, I need to go now. Got a date with the sky. It was nice meeting you guys, we should hang out sometime."