─ ⁰⁵. I HAD TO LIKE NORA

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 *•. ┄┄

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"So you've seen ghosts since the third year and you've never told us? You've been seeing my parents and didn't tell me?" Harry asked now that they were sitting in the drawing room, a hint of hurt in his voice.

They were huddled on the floor. Sirius held Annora's hand so she'd appear and James' hand on his other side. Harry was sitting beside his father and next to his mother who was holding Hermione's hand. Remus and Ron were sitting between Annora and  Hermione.

Hermione and Sirius held an awkward glance at having to be holding hands like five-year-old children but they both shrugged. It was for a good cause.

Remus had been the first to react when James first showed up when Sirius grabbed his wrist. His lips had parted, his eyes practically falling out of their sockets. "Prongs?" he had asked meekly and James turned his head to him, a crooked grin on his face.

"Missed me, Moony?"

"Dad?"

Hermione had turned to see Harry shaking, his eyes were fixated on James and he was breathing heavily.  She got closer to Harry and gestured for James to come closer so Harry wouldn't have to go around the table.

Harry's eyebrows furrowed in panic when he saw James vanish as he let go of Sirius and jumped startled when he appeared by Hermione's side by holding her hand.

"Blimey!" Ron nearly shrieked as he sat back down on the chair. "What... What's happening?!"

Harry didn't take more than two seconds to hug James, a sob leaving him as he buried his face in his dad's shoulder. James smiled sadly as he hugged Harry back with one hand, having to keep a hold of Hermione's to not vanish and let Harry fall face on the ground.

"Hi, Harry," James muttered as Harry pulled away. "You've grown up quite a bit since I last saw you," James added smiling.

Harry had let out a choked laugh.

And now, after explaining the situation and letting Lily and Annora show themselves to the group and a lot of crying and hugging by Harry and Remus (even Ron had been hugged by the lively corpses) they had chosen to take a more comfortable seat in the drawing room to further talks things out.

Hermione glanced at Harry filled with guilt. "I didn't know how to tell you, Harry. I... We only found out today that others could see them and... I guess I thought you wouldn't believe me."

Harry was about to refute but he pursed his lips and dipped his head to the side. "Fair point."

James and Annora laughed as Lily shook her head. Ron and Remus were still slightly shocked (as was Harry to be fair) but their lips pulled into amused smiles. Sirius and Hermione grinned as he saw their family laugh, all together.