─ ⁰⁴. THERE AREN'T ANY RULES IN THIS GAME!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 *•. ┄┄

𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒔

𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒈𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Her time in Brazil had been blissful—mainly due to the house in the resort that the Grangers got. So much so, that Hermione nearly forgot there was a war brewing back home. Not nearly, she really did forget and spent the two weeks she was there, sunbathing and just. . . . relaxing. Yes, she missed everyone so very much, but. . . . the beach!

Hermione loved everything about it—well except for that time where she got her foot stung by these little blue glowing things on the water. All in all, she had the best time she could; she spent the day in the water and the part of the day when she wasn't in there, or with her parents, she was laying on a towel, soaking in the sun rays to see if she could gain some color and not be so pale. Let's just say it worked, and Hermione was really happy about it—she had a killer tan, what else did she need?

On a more Sirius note, after Hermione had left the paradise she was in, she returned to England, hence why, she found herself in front of the door of Grimmauld Place. She took a deep breath and knocked three times. After a good twenty seconds, the door opened to reveal a worn-out Remus Lupin.

"MOONY!" Hermione yelled as she jumped to hug him causing the older man to laugh—unfortunately, that also woke up grandma dearest and Lupin, and Hermione spent five minutes trying to close her curtains again. When they were finally done, Hermione frowned looking around, "Where's my welcome wagon?"

"Sorry, Mia," Remus said as Hermione pulled away from her, "Your dad and Harry have been deep in a serious game of Clue for the past three hours."

"They still don't know who it is after that much time? And with only two players?" Hermione asked confused and Remus rolled his eyes.

"They would, but they decided to change up the game a bit," he said and Hermione was even more confused. "They mixed it with Wizard's chess, and now there's a murder almost every second. They can't keep up with it."

"I—I don't even know how that would work," Hermione frowned, and then a grin grew on her face, "But I am so in!"

"Yeah, I also said that," Moony said tentatively as he grabbed Vader's and Crook's cage while Hermione got in with her trunk, "But I got kicked out of the room because Colonel Mustard apparently didn't like the fact that my pawn killed his favorite vase."

"I—What?"

"They also magicked the playing cards and figures," Remus sighed and Hermione's grin was getting even broader. "Well, I was about to leave, can I leave Vader and Crookshanks here?" the werewolf asked as they stopped by the drawing-room.