─ ⁰². AWW, THAT WAS STARTING TO GET VIOLENT

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 *•. ┄┄

𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒘, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒚

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Hermione woke up on Saturday with a jolt. Somebody had just poured a glass of water on her face and they would soon realize that is not how you want to wake her up.

"Who the fuck did that?" Hermione growled as she looked around the room to find a sheepish Ginny on the floor. Hermione glared hard at her.

"Now don't do anything rash, Mione. I tried to wake you—Harry's already here—it's past noon and—" Ginny cut herself off as Hermione leaped out of bed. The redhead screeched and made a mad dash down the stairs.

Hermione rolled her eyes. Did she really think she'd run, first thing in the morning? Pfft.

Hermione stood up, putting her hair up in a ponytail. She checked if her pajama wasn't inappropriate and decided to throw a cardigan on top of her shorts and t-shirt. Then she made her way downstairs.

As she got to the kitchen doorway, Ginny was already there and Mrs. Wesley looked pissed. She subtly smiled at the occupants of the kitchen.

"What have they done this time?" Hermione heard Mrs. Wesley say. "If it's got anything to do with Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes —"

"Good morning, Weasleys!" said Hermione from the doorway grinning and trying to ease the tension around them.

"More like afternoon, Mione," Charlie snorted and Hermione stuck her tongue out at him.

"Ah Harold, good you're here! Ron has this huge book in his room he needs to show you!" Hermione said noticing that Mrs. Wesley though smiling at her still had a lot to say.

"What book—," said Ron and Hermione narrowed her eyes at him.

"That book with the cover. The one upstairs. In your room," she said with a pointed look, "We can all go see it. It's fascinating really."

"Oh," said Ron, catching on. "Right."

"Yeah, we'll come too," said George.

"You stay where you are!" snarled Mrs. Weasley.

Hermione turned on her heels after smiling at the other Weasleys and she, Ginny, Harry, and Ron set off along the narrow hallway and up the rickety staircase that zigzagged through the house to the upper stories.

"What are Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes?" Harry asked as they climbed.

The three of them laughed.

"Mum found this stack of order forms when she was cleaning Fred and George's room," said Ron quietly. "Great long price-lists for stuff they've invented. Joke stuff, you know. Fake wands and trick sweets, loads of stuff. It was brilliant, I never knew they'd been inventing all that . . ."