─ ¹³. THAT'S NOT FRIGHTENING. . . .

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 *•. ┄┄

𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"You'd think people had better things to gossip about," said Ginny, as she sat on the common room floor, leaning against Harry's legs and reading the Daily Prophet. "Three Dementor attacks in a week and all Romilda Vane does is ask me if it's true you've got a Hippogriff tattooed across your chest."

Ron and Hermione both roared with laughter. Harry ignored them.

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her it's a Hungarian Horntail," said Ginny, turning a page of the newspaper idly. "Much more macho."

"Thanks," said Harry, grinning.  "And what did you tell her Ron's got?"

"A Pygmy Puff, but I didn't say where."

"I love you, Gigi," Hermione said, dramatically wiping away a tear of mirth from her face as Ron scowled.

"Watch it," he said, pointing at Harry and Ginny. "Just because I've given my permission doesn't mean I can't withdraw it—"

"Your permission," scoffed Ginny. "Since when did you give me permission to do anything?Anyway, you said yourself you'd rather it was Harry than Michael or Luke."

"Who?" Hermione frowned, not knowing who Ginny was talking about. But was ignored as Ron talked over her.

"Yeah, I would," said Ron grudgingly. "And just as long as you don't start snogging each other in public—"

"You filthy hypocrite! What about you and Lavender, thrashing around like a pair of eels all over the place?" demanded Ginny.

"Who's Luke?" Hermione muttered to Harry and the other whispered back, "Lucas O'Flaherty. He's a Puff. His sister is Heidi, from the D.A.?"

"Oh," Hermione nodded in understanding. So that's who Ginny was dating.

"Teddy, BZ!" Hermione exclaimed as she saw them on their spot, this time with a really sick-looking Draco. "Hey, cousin Dragon."

"Black," was all Malfoy said and Hermione beamed at him. It was progress.

"Theo, you're still living with me, right? Or have you voluntarily joined the Death Shitters?" she asked casually, making Blaise snort and Draco cough up on the smoke he had inhaled.