─ ⁰². FIGHT, SURVIVE, HELP OTHERS SURVIVE

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 *•. ┄

𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒚

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Hermione woke up the next morning with the sunlight hitting her face, as it passed through the open curtains of the room. At first, she was confused, not remembering where she was and then memories of the prior night came rushing in and her lips tugged into a smile and she breathed deeply, sighing happily.

She turned around on the bed, shifting herself so she could see Fred. The latter was sleeping on his back, his face peaceful and the faint trace of a pleased smile on his face. She watched him breathe softly, one arm behind his head.

Looking at him, Hermione felt at peace, forgetting about any outside problems going on in the world. Fred was the most amazing person she had ever met. He was brave and reckless and didn't care about what other people thought of him, going through with his dreams even when his family didn't think he should. She loved how he could always make her laugh. She loved how much he cared for the people he loved, how much he cared to bring joy to the world. She loved everything about him. From the way his nose crinkled up when he laughed, to the way he stood up to her, telling her off and being able to push past her barriers, pushing her to be better without wanting her to change. And she loved how much he loved her.

Without thinking, Hermione reached a hand to his face and slowly started tracing his features; the bridge of his nose, his high cheekbones, and chiseled jaw. And when she got to his lips she pulled her hand away, a laugh leaving her as he tried to playfully bite her finger.

"Morning, darling," Fred said huskily, a smile growing on his face as he peeked one eye opened to look over at her.

"Hey," Hermione said quietly, biting her smile down.

Fred's smile didn't leave his face as he turned around, grabbing her waist and pulling Hermione closer to him as he buried his in her neck making her giggle.

"Are you alright?" Fred asked after a moment, pushing himself up on one elbow, slightly hovering above her, his blue eyes shining with worry.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Hermione frowned, running a hand through his hair, and smiling when the piece she was trying to push back kept falling over his face.

"Because of what we did last night," Fred said, a smirk tugging at his lips and Hermione's cheeks burned slightly, a grin gracing her features.

"I'm good, honey," she said dismissively and pulled him down to her lips, softly pecking him, "in fact, I'm better than good."