─ ⁰¹. GUYS, I CAN BRING YOU ALL BACK!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 *•. ┄┄

𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒆𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅?

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Passing through the veil felt as if a glass of cold water had been poured on top of her. The chilly sensation going down her spine, contrasting against the heated atmosphere she had just left. Not that Hermione took notice, her mind too focused on one thing. . . . Her dad.

As the chilling feeling stopped, and the air around her became breathable and warmer, she knew she had been able to pass through it. Well, that and the fact that Hermione had toppled forward from her lunge at the archway and surely hit the ground, her backflushed against it as she gasped for air.

Hermione took deep breaths to try to even her breathing while closing her eyes. She heard a scuffle from beside her and soon enough felt someone hovering over her. She opened her eyes only to meet familiar silver ones.

"Dad?" Hermione muttered meekly and Sirius nodded as he brushed her hair out of her face.

"I'm here, Mia," he whispered.

"Thank God," Hermione sighed, and without thinking about how weak she was, she threw herself at him, hugging him as tightly as she could. He was there.

"ARE YOU BLOODY KIDDING ME?!" A voice roared from behind Hermione. She and Sirius stopped hugging, the two scrambling to their feet, and turned to the voice only to see a furious Annora Hale hurrying towards them. Hermione side-glanced at her dad, not daring to fully turn to him, and saw as his jaw was now on the ground, and he wordlessly mouthed at the blonde fury in front of them.

"Nini?" He finally whispered and her mum narrowed her eyes at him, advancing towards the man, with such poise, you'd think she was twenty feet taller than him when in reality it was quite the opposite.

That was when Hermione noted the other people surrounding them. Regulus and James were marching right behind them, their faces with expressions between amusement and bewilderment; Lily, Marlene, and Evan were not far behind them, though the two girls had sad smiles on their faces, and Evan. . . . Evan was trying to hide his emotion between his poker face—which would have worked if it wasn't for how he was fiddling with his fingers.

They were still in the Death Chamber, Hermione noticed as she looked at her surroundings, though everyone else had disappeared. There weren't any more screams or spells being fired—well, apart from the storm that would surely burst from Annora. Hermione turned her head around once more and her eyes widened as she saw the scene going on beyond the veil. She was able to spot Harry running after Bellatrix—