─ ⁰⁴. GERROFF HIM, NEBULA!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 *•. ┄┄

𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒐𝒈𝒈𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

Hermione woke up to her dreadful (muggle) alarm clock and she groaned as she tapped it to stop. After about half an hour of laying in bed, deciding whether to get up or not, she decided to suck it up and get ready. She took a quick shower, put on some light blue mom jeans, with a mint green cropped-tank-top, showing off a bit of her stomach. She then threw her leather jacket on top, along with putting on her new converse. She pulled her hair into a loose ponytail, letting some hairs frame her face, and smiled at her reflection—her eyes were now almost fully silver, and she loved them. Julie then grabbed her camera, putting it around her neck, and went downstairs to find all the Weasleys and Harry already there. Huh. Apparently, she got up later than planned.

After breakfast, they all started to get ready to leave. The trio didn't even have time to talk as they were busy heaving all their trunks down the Leaky Cauldron's narrow staircase and piling them up near the door. A small wickerwork basket stood beside the heap of trunks, spitting loudly.

"Suck it up Crooks," Hermione told her cat and he immediately shut up. "I'll let you out on the train."

"You won't," snapped Ron. "What about poor Scabbers, eh?" 

He pointed at his chest, where a large lump indicated that Scabbers was curled up in his pocket. Hermione merely smirked and shrugged, making Ron scoff. Mr. Weasley, who had been outside waiting for the Ministry cars, stuck his head inside.

"They're here," he said. "Harry, come on."

Mr. Weasley marched Harry across the short stretch of pavement toward the first of two old-fashioned dark green cars, each of which was driven by a furtive-looking wizard wearing a suit of emerald velvet. He ushered Harry into the back of the car and the latter was shortly joined by Hermione, Ron, and Percy.

The journey to the station was very uneventful. Hermione almost fell asleep but was rudely awoken by Percy who thought she was being disrespectful. Hermione told him to piss off and tried to sleep again but by then they had arrived. They reached King's Cross with twenty minutes to spare; the Ministry drivers found them trolleys, unloaded their trunks, touched their hats in salute to Mr. Weasley, and drove away.

"Right then," Mr. Weasley said, glancing around them. "Let's do this in pairs, as there are so many of us. I'll go through first with Harry."

Mr. Weasley strolled toward the barrier between platforms nine and ten and he passed with Harry through the barrier. Percy and Ginny passed the barrier afterward and then the remaining Weasleys and Hermione had joined them. They loaded the trunks onto a compartment, then went back outside to say goodbye to Mr. and Mrs. Weasley.