Chapter Forty Two

A/n: Sorry in advance for this trash as update

Your Pov

"What you looking at me like that for nigga." I said to Uzi who just chuckled and looked away.

"Nothing bro," I thought he was done talking as he coughed and blew smoke from his mouth, but his voice entered the room again. "It's just every time I see you... You look even worse." I rolled my eyes. He and everyone else had been clowning me for the last couple of weeks.

"Like I ain't ever seen a black eye last that long," I slid my Raybans on to hide my face. "Yea put them glasses on."

"I'm tired of getting bullied." I said lowly and he laughed, still choking on smoke.

"She beat your ass for real for real tho."

I rolled my eyes. "She threw a phone at me." I corrected him.

"Still," He shrugged. "An ass whoppin is an ass whoopin." I clenched my jaws. I should've never told him what actually happened because he was never gonna let it go.

"I'm out of here, see you on New Year's eve." I reached to grab my knee walker, but this goofy ass nigga ran to it a slid it away out of my reach.

"Nah, what's going on? Catch me up first." He sat down on my walker looking over at me.

"I ain't got nothing new." He gave me a looking that basically said he knew I was lying.

"I'm for real," He smirked. "I still don't know who hacked me, I'm still blocked on everything by Kylie, and I didn't lose any deals I actually got some new ones."

He congratulated me.

It was crazy though, how this whole 'scandal' didn't harm my career. I thought I was gonna lose so much money because of the whole sex tape but the opposite happened. Of course, Jordan and Nike gave me a warning because they were both family-oriented companies, but I was let off easy.

I think they realized how important I was for their company since my shoes had been going crazy. And we had, even more, releasing soon so they would've been losing out on a lot of money if they dropped me.

But if they would've dropped me it didn't matter. So many people were willing to pay me hellas for features because I was hot.

And new companies like Guess, Apple, Pornhub, and Playstation wanted to collab. I turned down Guess because I was working on my own clothing line and I turned down Pornhub for obvious reasons but I jumped at the PlayStation and Apple opportunity.

So at the end of the day, it was a win-lose situation. I would much rather be with Kylie than get extra money, but since I obviously couldn't be with her imma gladly accept this new money.

"Damn you still blocked." He laughed and I directed my attention t him as he shook his head.

"Hell yeah," I shook my head as well. "Three weeks straight."

"Have you seen Stormi?"

"Nope."

"Damn."

"I know ri-."

"Wait, wait, wait. She got you blocked, you ain't seen your daughter.. And you still finna go give her momma a Christmas gift." I nodded. "Why?"

"Cause' Kris been checking up on me," His eyebrows furrowed. "Yea, I don't know why either." I shrugged. "I think she just feel bad for me."

"I guess that make sense, her daughters did drag your ass on Twitter that's probably her way of apologizing."

"Maybe, but she know she ain't gotta apologize for that. Of course, Kylie's sisters are gone defend her. I think she's just really genuinely cares about me. I could be wrong though."