Chapter Eleven

Your Pov

Month Later

"Who the fuck is it now." I groaned hearing my phone ring for probably the 10th time in the past hour. Feeling the bed shift Kylie said "Y/n answer the damn phone."

Ignoring her I picked up the phone only to hear Scooter yelling at me. "Y/n you have an interview at 12. Where the hell are you?" He asked making me jump out of the bed quickly.

"I though the interview was at 1?" I questioned putting him on speaker phone and running into the bathroom. "If you would have responded to your text messages last night you would have known." He scolded me over the phone.

"Just be here Y/l/n, you have 30 minutes," He said "And don't be la-." He tried to say as I hung up the phone.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." I said running to the bathroom turning on the shower, hoping in not waiting for the water to warm up.

Hearing my phone ring again I hurried up and rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and soap off of my body, jumping out of the shower damn near falling.

Wrapping a towel around my body I heard Kylie answer the phone. "Who is it babe?" I asked Kylie as I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet to pick out my outfit.

"It was just Scooter

"It was just Scooter... Again I'm assuming." She said walking into the closet wrapping her arms around my waist. "Where are you going today babe?" She asked rubbing her hands over the nail marks on my back.

"Interview with No Jumper," I said standing up making her unwrap her arms from around me. "And I'm late as fuck." I kissed her forehead putting my shirt on.

"I'll see you later." I said rushing out of the room and down the stairs grabbing a water from the fridge. "Y/n my mom is having dinner at hers at around 4 if you wanna go." Kylie said making me stop my movements.

"I'm only going to go If you go." She added on walking down the stairs. "You want me to pick you up from here or meet you at your moms?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Get me from here please." She said smiling cutely. "Aight, I'll text you when I'm on the way back." I walked over to her giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Love you." I said jogging towards the garage door getting into my new Tesla hearing a faint "I love you too."

Pulling out of the garage I put the address of No Jumper into the gps, starting my way to the shop. "I'm a whole funking hour away." I yelled in the car knowing I was going to be scolded by Scooter once again.

Putting the car in auto pilot mode for a quick second I sent Scooter a text telling him that I was stuck in traffic to lighten the mood when I arrive at the shop.

______

"Hey man, I'm sorry that I'm so late. LA traffic was crazy today." I said shaking Adam's hand. "Nah you cool Y/n. I was tryna calm your manager down but he look a lil stressed over there still."