Chapter Twenty Five

Not Edited 

Your Pov

4 months later... 

I haven't had a formal conversation with my mom since she showed up at my house. Of course I would still talk to her to see Cj and so she could see Stormi, but I still never accepted her many apologies. 

I was hoping that she would take the time to think about what she put me through rather than to speak on it and only make the situation worse, but I understand that it takes time to comprehend being wrong... and I am more than willing to wait. 

It just seemed like in that moment shifted my life though. 

Everyone around me was all of a sudden a therapist trying to give me advice, telling what to do and not to do. And If I'm being honest they should have been focusing on their boyfriends and baby daddies that was cheating on them. No shade at all but damn. 

On top of that Kylie was giving me a hard as time for 'working' so much and not being 'there' emotionally, which I was completely confused by because I never left the house without her or my daughter and I gave her plenty of attention whenever we had alone time.

I kinda figured that her frustrations towards me was coming from us not being able to really celebrate our 1 year anniversary. 

Yeah I know, only a year of dating and we had a kid already. Crazy. 

Since Stormi was only a month when it was our 1 year we didn't really have the option to celebrate like we planned previously. 

Because I am such a great girlfriend I planned a surprise family/anniversary  trip (with Jordyn of course) to make up for lost time, but also so I could show Kylie that her and Stormi are my first priorities. 

Hearing the door open to my dressing room Kylie walked in with her make up finally done for the GQ shoot we had right now. 

"Locked in to the phone and computer." She broke the silence sitting across from me, taking a sip of her water from a straw. "What are you doin?" 

"Putting the final touches on BANG! and War Baby, responding to emails, checking my schedule... You want me to go on?" I closed my computer that had the verification information for the trip tomorrow. 

"So work as usual?" She asked making me tear my eyes away from my phone and look at her. 

"I was in here waiting for you." I said seeing her shrug as she continued to sip on her water. "What you want me to do, look at the wall?" I joked making her roll her eyes at me. 

"What are the emails about?" 

"If I tell you, you just gone get mad." I shook my head not even wanting to start this conversation. "Y/n." She deadpanned. 

Huffing out I read "I just gotta whole lotta interviews, shoots, and collabs coming up... Maybe another album too I don't know yet."

"Just don't put work over family." She pulled out her own phone. 

"Now when have I ever done that?" I questioned sitting up, not letting that slide today. 

"When you went on tour while I was pregnant." She looked at me from over her phone. 

 "I wanted to postpone the tour," I felt my face scrunch up at what she was talking about. "You told me not cancel it." I stated remembering her exact words. 

"It's whatever Y/n." She mumbled turning around in her chair, facing towards the mirror. 

"No it's not "whatever", I repeated standing up and moving towards her. "If you're bringing it up almost a year later." I stood next to her as she continued to look down at her phone, how ironic.