Chapter Fourteen

Your Pov

"Y/nnn!" I heard little screeches as I felt multiple bodies jump on me. "Wake up." North said as she pulled the cover off of my body and luckily I was wearing undergarments. 

"I'm up." I raspily said sitting up in the bed, seeing Mason, North, and Penelope on the bed with their parents on the couch with Kylie. "Auntie Kylie told us to tell you to wake the F up," Mason said to me. "And that we have a long day ahead of us." Penelope finished Masons sentence starting to jump on the bed. 

Not really having the energy to stop her or the other two, I walked into the bathroom making sure to lock the door and quickly did my morning routine. 

"Babe where is my phone." I asked Kylie as I walked out of the bathroom and into the mini living room area of the hotel room seeing her still talking with her sisters. "I don't know check in the covers." She told me as I walked back to the bed seeing the three kids with their heads under the sheets. 

"Let me join in." I joked to the kids pulling off the covers getting screams from North and Penelope. Seeing that the three had my phone I just shook my head and continued to let them play on it until we left for the day. 

"Y/n come talk with us real quick." I heard Kim say as I put on my cuban link. "What's the word?" I asked them seeing Kylie walk into the bathroom to change her clothes. 

"We just wanted to make sure that it's fine that the kids stay with you for the day." Kourtney said taking a sip from her coffee mug. "Yeah, we don't want to ruin or take away from your time here." Kim finished making me shake my head. 

"It's totally fine, don't trip about it." I told them. "Good, because the kids love you." Kim said. "Yeah they love their time with auntie Y/n." Kourtney said making me laugh.  

"Do you want kids yourself?" Kim asked me. "Yeah, when I'm a lil older tho. My mom would kill me if I had a kid so young" I told them getting head nods. 

"That's understandable." Kourtney said as Kylie walked out of the bathroom. "What are you guys talking about?" Kylie asked sitting on my lap and wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"Life." Kourtney said plainly. "But we are about to leave. We'll come get the kids in a couple of hours so you two can have your alone time." Kourtney said wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Bye sisters." Kylie said getting up to straddle my lap. "Baby I just wanna spend the day with you." She pouted.

"You got my full attention after we done with the kids and for the rest of the trip," I slid my hand up my shirt she was wearing. "But right now we got kids too entertain." I smacked her ass gripping it softly. 

"North, P, and Mas come in here." Kylie yelled to the kids moving to sit on the couch putting her feet in my lap. "What do ya'll wanna do today?" I asked them. 

"I wanna- I wanna see the water explode." P said cutely. "You wanna see a geyser?" I questioned getting a quick head nod from her. "What do you two want to do?" Kylie asked North and Mason. 

"I wanna do what P does." North said hugging her cousin. "I just wanna be around Y/n." Mason said making Kylie aww. "That was so fucking cute." Kylie said getting up to get a jacket. 

"Mas is my guy." I dapped him up laughing. "I got some unreleased music on my phone. You down to tell me how it is?" I asked him opening the room door for all of the kids and Kylie. 

"Hell yes." He responded back shocking me. "Language Mason." Kylie said looking back at the 7 year old. 

"Hell isn't a curse word, it's in the bible" Mason said as we all got onto the elevator. "He does have a point." I looked at Kylie who was shaking her head.