Chapter Thirty Six

August 9th

"Y/n you look nice." I looked up from my crouched position to see Kris stepping onto the yacht being followed by Corey, Kim, and Kendall. 

"Thank you," I stood up. "You look nice too, this dress is fire." The older lady smiled at my words and embraced me in a hug, which was surprising. 

"You always know what to say don't you." I smiled and shrugged at her then moving to give her daughters quick side hugs. 

I hadn't talked to any of Kylie's sisters since the day at her house and I know they were still mad, but I think we all indirectly agreed to be cordial for Kylie's sake. 

"No love for the old man?" Corey said coming from behind everyone. 

"Wassup brotha." I dapped the older man up.

"Long time no see," I nodded at his statement. "You be avoiding me, don't pick up the phone... We supposed to stick together." He shook his head jokingly. 

"No cap I didn't even know you be calling." He facepalmed. 

"I'll have to give you-." He was interrupted by Mason who was the only kid here besides Stormi of course.

"Y/n, Y/n it's a basketball court on the yacht." The preteen yelled excitedly. "We have to play because last time you were sooo good." He held onto my side walking us forward so I placed my arm around his shoulder awkwardly due to the large height difference. 

"I'm down, when you wanna play." I agreed to join the boy. 

"Now." We stopped at the stairs that led up to another floor of the yacht. I honestly didn't know how many floors this yacht had but I do know that it definitely hurt my pockets a lil bit. 

"Uh, lemme go change then I'll come up there with you." I said to Mason who nodded and ran to the court that was at the front of the yacht. 

Going back to what I was doing previously, I grabbed the last of Kylie's bags then I headed to the lower floor where our room was. Looking at the interior design of the vessel I couldn't help but shake my head.

This really wasn't worth 1.2 mil a week, to me at least. Kylie and I both could've saved our money, but it was what she wanted so of course I went with it.

"You look tired already," I placed the bags next to all the other ones before turning around to face Kylie. "No energy at all." I let out a low chuckle while looking over her new attire. 

She was out of her sweats from the flight and already into a one piece swimsuit that showed off her curvy figure. 

"What?" She quickly asked making my eyes meet hers again. "Do I look fat in this?" My eyebrows furrowed at her question as I shook my head no. 

"No, not at all." I sat on the edge of the bed dropping my eyes back down her body while she adjusted her swimsuit. 

"You know I've been trying to lose the rest of the baby weight." She grabbed a cover up and started to wrap it around herself. 

I shook my head again and stood up to move behind her. "You don't need this," I placed my hands on her shoulders sliding the fabric off. "You fine as hell you gotta stop stressin and overthinking," I kept eye contact with her through the mirror. 

"And shit, nobody complaining about extra pounds." I slid my hands down her sides before wrapping them around her waist, leaning flush against her back and smiling slightly when she physically relaxed.

"You good now?" I asked and she turned in my arms resting her head on my chest.

"Mhmm," She mumbled looking up at me. "I love you." She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her.