Chapter Sixty Two

Your Pov

We made it to St. Louis. 

But our departure was filled with pure chaos, even after we had gotten Corey home. 

When we got back to my house, my phone was blowing up. 

Kylie's phone was blowing up. 

Ashaley wasn't picking up her phone. 

Both Stormi and Roman were cranky as hell.

And my mom had fallen into a coma.

So with all of that happening, my brain was on overdrive. 

We ended up leaving at 4 in the morning though and getting to St. Louis at around 8 and between those 4 hours, I didn't even shut my eyelids. 

Kylie and I also didn't speak within those 4 hours. 

I think she thought that I was mad at her. 

In which I wasn't. 

I was just frustrated.

Obviously, I told her what going on with my mom. So that on top of trying to figure out everything I needed to do get us here, was a lot.

I think her entertaining Kendall at that moment was not the best decision. 

I understand she was telling Kendall no so we could get back to my house quicker. 

But when it got to the point where they were both full-blown screaming it should've stopped. 

We could've easily gotten Kendall home without any of that shit happening. Especially the two of them getting physical with each other.

And I'm not fully placing the blame on Kylie, I think (and regardless of my dislike for Kendall) it was a 75-25 situation. 

Kendall shouldn't have even gotten into our car without having a conversation with us, she shouldn't have talked to Corey or myself like she did, and she definitely shouldn't have hit Kylie. 

Assuming that Kylie didn't hit her first. 

But either way, last night could've been avoided simply if either one of them closed their mouth. 

Everyone has pride and wants to get the last word, I understand that because I'm like that as well. But, knowing the situation you need to know when to shut up.

But as of right now, I wasn't going to focus on that anymore. 

That was a sister fight, that's business and something that the two of them need to handle.

If Kris or any of the sisters wanted to talk with me, it was gone have to wait till I get everything with my mom figured out. Cause right now that was most important.

"I know this yo first time keeping Roman, if he gets too rowdy he likes that tractor toy in the playroom, and if that don't work put him in timeout. He'll fall asleep." I said to the nanny. 

At first we weren't going to bring her because I felt like it was a lot to ask at the last minute.

But she offered to come, so I wasn't going to say no. 

I didn't want my kids in the hospital anyway so this worked out perfectly.

"We'll be back in a lil bit, thank you again for coming."

"No problem, I hope everything goes well with your mom."

"Thank you." I said before walking out of the room and into the main area.