Chapter Six

"When is your tattoo going to be done? Because we need to talk." Kylie said on speaker getting oo's from everyone in Romeo's shop. "Um I don't know?"

"Romeo how much longer you think?" I asked him pulling his attention away from the tat. "Probably only 10 minutes, I just need to finish shading one part." He spoke softly observing the fresh ink.

"He said 10 minutes, so I'll be there in like 20." I said grimacing at the pain of the needle. "I'll talk to you soon Kyles. I don't want you to hear me cry." I joked making her say ok before I hung up.

"Man I'm so proud of you... You are literally dating one of the baddest girls in the game right now?" Romeo said as he went to put more ink on the needle. "I know it's so weird when I think about it to be honest," I looked over my newly covered forearm. "Like I'm just a kid from St. Louis with one of the most influential females in the world." I shook my head.

"Just don't fuck up... I would hate to see you blackballed kid." He wiped the excess ink off of my arm. "I'm done tho, You can go look at it in the mirror over there before I wrap it." He pointed at the mirror in the corner.

(Choose whichever you want or imagine your own)

"This is dope Romeo." I said walking back over to him so he could wrap my arm. "I'll definitely be back." I pulled out my wallet handing him my card.

Before going out to my car I noticed that there was hella paps outside the shop, so I put my sunglasses on and ran out to my car avoiding all of their questions.

As soon as I was about to take off one pap jumped in front of my car like a fucking idiot. Rolling my window down I said "I ain't tryna hit you fam, please get out of the way." Making him move away recording the small interaction.

Finally able to drive away from the shop I stopped at In-N-Out to get some food for Kylie and I to eat while we talked. So basically food to distract her from the elephant that is going to be in the room.

After taking quick pictures with the employees of In-N-Out, I secured the food and quickly drove to Kylies' house.

Arriving at the house I knocked on the door hearing footsteps come closer to the door. "Kylie it's Y/n." Jordyn yelled back into the house as she let me in. "Don't say anything stupid Y/n. She is kinda pissed at the moment." Jordyn warned me as she went to her part of the house.

"Heyyy babee..." I said slowly walking into the kitchen where she was. "I brought you some food." I put the bags down and went to hug her only to be shrugged off.

"What's the problem? Did I do somethin'?" I asked knowing the answer already. "Well you didn't do anything; at least that I know about. But your friend Ben," She said with air quotes around Ben's name. "Was kissing other female's while he is currently dating my sister and you didn't even do anything about it." She glared at me.