Chapter Twenty Six

Been an extra stressful time for everyone, hope y'all tryna stay healthy mentally and physically with the protest and riots going on. #blm ✊🏾

Your POV

"It's your first time in an airplane Storm Storm." I said to Stormi who had a tight grip on my chain as I walked up the stairs of the jet that would be taking her, Kylie, and Jordyn to the Bahamas. 

"First ride is inna jet, must be nice." I kissed her cheek softly before trying to set her in the car seat, but she only gripped onto me tighter and started to slightly whine. 

"It's ok baby." I moved to sit down on the other couch with her still in my arms. "Aww don't cry." I wiped the tears that ran down her face then turned to lay on my back with her flush against my chest. 

"Oh my god I'm so happy to get out of LA." I heard Kylie say as she walked up the jet stairs with Jordyn trailing behind her. 

"Yeah it's been wayyy too long." 

Watching the the two got settled I continued to pat Stormi's back in an attempt to calm her down. 

 "Kylie can you hand me a bottle?" I asked as her cries got louder. 

I watched the brunette stand up and retrieve a fresh bottle. "Here you go." She handed it to me, making me grab it with my free hand and feed Stormi. 

"Y/n so what's the plan while we are gone?" Jordyn asked turning in her chair to face me. 

"Man I'm finna relax and get a full 8 hours of sleep." I said hearing the light skinned girl chuckle.

"Not for the whole week tho, I know you got something lit planned." She wiggled her eyebrows trying to get me to tell her. 

"I'm staying lowkey," 

I slightly lied, but I honestly had no reason to. 

"After I go to a party tho." I admitted getting a big smile and chuckle from Jordyn. 

"Don't get too messed up it's been a while for you." She said and it was now my turn to chuckle. 

"I ain't gone go too hard. I've always been a light weight." I admitted looking down at my daughter who was now falling asleep on my chest. 

Deciding that It would be best if I go now, I got up slowly and walked back over to the car seat that was next to Kylie.

 I successfully got Stormi into the seat without crying, but she still had a tight grip on the chain that was hanging from my neck. 

"Aye can you take this off of me." I looked over at Kylie who was deep into her phone. 

"The chain?" She asked making me nod in response. 

Felling her cold hands on the nape of my neck I slightly shivered, hoping that it went unnoticed as she unlinked the diamond jewelry. 

"You know you're not getting that back right?" Kylie looked at our daughter with a smile on her face.

"Yeah..." I held out. "She'll grow into it." 

"But I'm finna get outta y'all hair," I gave Jordyn a quick side hug. "So enjoy the nice ass weather out there and have fun." I walked over to the stairs where Kylie was standing. 

"Call me when you land." I approached the girl with open arms. 

"I will." She mumbled against my chest as she allowed me to engulf her in a hug. 

"Send lots of pics." I kissed her forehead before she nodded in response to my request. 

"I love you." We both said at the same time making us look at each other.