Chapter Twenty Three

Your POV

One Week Later 

"Babe." 

"Y/n," Kylie tapped my cheek and chest softly. "Wake up, Stormi is crying." 

Turning to my back I stretched out, spreading my arms across the bed and most likely in Kylie's face. "I got her last time," I groaned out harshly with my morning voice very present. "And you're up already." I stated the obvious getting comfortable under the covers again. 

"Please Y/nn, I'm tired." She held out her words looking me in my eyes. "Please?" She repeated again poking her bottom lip out. 

"Damn," I huffed out making her giggle as I lifted the sheets off of my body. Walking only about 5 feet to the crib I lifted my daughter out, bouncing her softly attempting to stop her from crying. 

"You hungry mamas or did you use the bathroom?" I asked rhetorically to my daughter, peaking into her diaper.

"Oh hell nah, Kylie come get you daughter." I said as I saw the mess in Stormi made. "She shit so much babe." I gagged out as I caught a whiff of the smell. Looking over I saw Kylie recording me making me curl my lips. 

"Gone head get your beauty rest queen, since I'm doing all the work." I said moving towards the bedroom door. "I literally delivered her." Kylie said while laughing as I shrugged jokingly. 

Going straight to the nursery, I changed Stormi's diaper, which damn near made me throw up from the stench. 

Shortly after changing her dreadful diaper, I dressed her then walked down to the kitchen with her cradled in my arms. 

Safely strapping Stormi into the custom Gucci rocker that was gifted from Kris, I fixed a new bottle, then fed the infant who gobbled down her milk in less that 10 minutes. 

Seeing that it was almost 10 am I decided not to go back to sleep and instead go down to the studio since it had been so long. Taking Stormi out of the rocker for a brief second, I carried her on one side of my body as I had the rocker in my other hand while making my way down to the basement. 

Settling in, I restraped my daughter back into her seat as she observed the new room she was in. Turning all of my equipment on I made sure the volume was high enough for me to hear, but still low to where Stormi could sleep. 

Hitting record just incase I liked something I started to messing around with different notes for a couple of minutes. Replaying a specific melody I started to think of lyrics in my head. 

"I'm from the bottom of the bottom, check your sources, baby." I sang lowly as I continued to play random notes. "I'm a war baby, but I can't divorce the paper. I'm a hood nigga that turned rich so I got Dior's latest" 

"And you know I gotta stick to my roots, I still rock Jordans, baby." I hummed "It was hell in the projects, I survived the storm. 

"Got brothers in the sky, they die 'fore they born." I sang before flinching when I felt a hand wrap around my neck. 

Feeling a soft kiss on my neck I relaxed and turned around in the spiny chair to face Kylie. "At least we know how to get her to sleep." Kylie said while looking over at our daughter. 

"Yeah," I sighed pulling Kylie by her waist to sit on my lap. "I lowkey feel like she is going to be a musician when she gets older." I said as we both continued to admire the sleeping infant. 

"Then who's going to take over Kylie Cosmetics?" She asked rubbing her thumb across the baby hairs on my neck. 

"Our future kids."