Chapter Twelve

Week Later

"Why can't you just come with us today?" Kylie whined in my arms. "I have to go to a meeting babe, I'll be there before you wake up tomorrow tho." I rubbed my hands up and down her back comforting her. 

"Skip the meeting." She muffled against my shoulder. "I would if I could," I looked down at the older girl. "But you gotta get on the jet before the leave you." I pushed her away softly hearing her groan. 

"Gimme a kiss first." She puckered her lips. "Bro you're such a baby." I leaned down to peck her lips softly. "One more." She smiled looking up at me. 

Listening to her I kissed her lips again wrapping my arms around her waist. Before the kiss got deeper we heard Kendall say "Kylie hurry the fuck up." 

"Aight get going before she go off on me again." I joked letting go of her. "I'll see you tomorrow." I said watching Kylie walk towards the jets stairs. 

"Ok... I love you." She started to move up the stairs. "Love you to babe. Text me when you land." I told her getting a head nod. 

Getting into my Tesla I started making my way to Scooter's office to finalize plans with all of the people who would be on tour with me. 

Arriving at the office after stopping at Krispy Kreme to get some donuts for everyone, I made my way into the large building getting greeted by the receptionist who would sometime shoot her shot. 

Ignoring her like always I walked straight back to Scooter's section of the building already seeing people in the board room. 

"Y/n... Late as usual." Scooter said opening up the door for me. "I brought food this time tho so you can't be mad." I said setting the five boxes of doughnuts in the middle of the table. 

"There better be vegan ones." I heard a familiar voice say making me turn around. 

"I couldn't leave my favorite vegan hangin'. You got your own box man." I said quickly giving the younger girl a side hug. 

"Damn I don't get a whole box?" Two voices said at the same time. 

"Andrew! Normani!" I smiled at the two. "Ya'll can have whatever you want." I told them sitting down in the spinning chair. "This tour is bout to be lit as fuck." I said aloud getting a mixture of "hell yeah's" and head nods. 

"Anyway let's get back to tour," Scooter sat down at the head of the table again. 

"So like I was saying there is going to be 2 legs one leg is from July to October. Then the second leg would be November to January," He typed down on his computer which showed on the projector. "I'll let you know the exact dates as soon as I can."

"That's 7 fucking months," I mumbled to myself. "Is that all Scooter?" I asked the man.

"Just two more things." He looked up from the computer. 

"When we are on tour don't bring anyone on your tour bus especially for one night stands, we don't need any rumors or scandals to deal with." He said. 

"And last thing super simple for right now. Can you four just go to lunch right now, so thing won't be awkward on tour." He closed his laptop and looked at us.

"I'm down." Normani said getting head nods from Andrew, Billie and I. 

"Aight, you all can leave now. I just need to finish up security and stuff with the managers." Scooter said as we walked to exit the room. 

"Ok, we will see y'all later." I followed everyone out of the room. "Who's car are we taking?" I asked the other three. 

"Yours." They all said at the same time making me laugh as we got in the elevator.