Chapter Four

Choose your fit ^

"How the fuck did I get up here." I groggily said aloud as I sat up in my silk sheets looking around. Deciding not to worry about it too much I did my morning routine and put on my outfit for the day.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen I was greeted by Victor asking "How did ya sleep superstar?"

"It was good bro," I chuckled "I felt like a kid when I woke up. You know like when you fell asleep in one place then wake up in another." I opened the fridge and pulled out some fresh fruits. "Wow, I remember those days... The good times man." He said shaking his head thinking of old times, I'm assuming.

"Oh but before I forget, your girlfriend said to text her when you wake up." He stated moving his eyebrows up and down. "It's not even like that Vic, we ain't dating." I said grabbing my fruit and moving to the couch, pulling out my phone to text Kylie.

Y/N 🤩🥰: Damn Kylie you really just left me like I was a one nightstand 😭

Received @2:05 PM

Babygirl 👑: Lmaooo you was sleep for too long ... I have things to do Y/l/n

Received @2:07 PM

Y/N 🤩🥰: I hope you don't have a lot to do... 🙃

Received @2:08 PM

Babygirl 👑: Don't worry Y/l/n I didn't forget about our date. You can get me from my house btw. And just knock on the door my phone will be on mute

Received @2:08 PM

Y/N 🤩🥰: I wasn't trippin. And aight i'll pick you up at 4 and dress casual

Sent @2:10 PM

Putting my phone away I asked Vic "You're married so what's a good date idea?"

"Uh you rich go on a yacht trip or something." He said pulling his attention away from the tv and to me. "Nah I don't trust water.. I can't swim Vic," I shook my head "And I think that's a lil too romantic." I chuckled.

"Well then do something artistic... Like a pottery date!" He said excitedly. "That's actually a good idea Vic. You are a fucking genius." I got up from the couch and jumped on him giving him a hug, only to be pushed off. "Damn Vic I see you don't love me." I said joking with him making him laugh. "But  if Emaza comes tell her to meet me in the studio."

Going down stairs to the studio I called a local pottery studio to rent it out for a couple of hours. And to be honest the place was way more expensive than it should have been, like paying damn near two thousand dollars to play with clay is ridiculous.

Not to focusing on the price of the place I pulled out my notebook and wrote down some new lyrics to waste some time. As soon as I was in a groove writing I heard someone walk thru the door saying my name, in which that person was Emaza.

Holding up a finger telling her to give me a minute so I could finish the lyric; I hurried up and jotted what was on my mind so I wouldn't forget.

"Y/n I'm sorry about yesterday. I'm just tired of seeing you get hurt by the same type of girls." Emaza said sitting in the rolling chair next to me. "I understand that but every girl that I talk to is going to treat me like Emily did," I stated putting my notebook on the table.