Chapter Thirty Two

Your Pov

"Man I'm so fucking bored." I huffed out as I fell back onto the queen sized bed. Reaching up to the pillow I grabbed my phone and opened Instagram.

Closing my eyes as the brightness shocked me, since I was in a completely dark room.

"Should I go live," I mumbled to myself hovering over the button. "Might as well." I clicked it as I stood up to go turn the light on.

Looking down at the device I saw the number increase from 100 to 50k to 120k in less than two minutes.

"No way this many people on here." I mumbled, leaning down as I struggled to prop my phone up at a decent angle. "Bare with me y'all." I stood up to go grab something I could prop the phone up with.

"Aight," I licked over my lips, finally settling down. "What's the word, what's going on?" I squinted my eyes, reading over the chat that was moving way too fast. But it wasn't like they were saying anything interesting yet.

"Bitch Imma thot get me lit." I randomly sang out of nowhere doing the lil dance, laughing when I saw plenty of laughing emojis.

Y/n sit your ass down you ain't valid

I know yall just saw what I saw

Who screen recording I need this live asap

Not the grey sweats 😌🤤🤤

"Yes the grey sweets. I'm comfortable in my hotel room." I sat my ass right down so they couldn't see the "print".

Wya bby. I love you so much btw

"Love you too babes and I'm in New York. That's why I was doing that shit Pop Smoke be doing." I explained doing the hand movement of the dance again. "Oh, lemme show y'all some stuff" I reached for the box that my grillz were in and then the three shoes boxes Jordan sent me.

After putting the shoe boxes on the floor next to me, I popped the grillz into place then smiled for the live.

Fuck them grillz girl I wanna see something else

dont be shy... lower the phone.

"Bro y'all something else. I just wanna show you what makes me happy and y'all just wanna objectify me." I faked hurt.

Show stormi then

^

Yea show her to us. she loookss so cute in the pics you and Kylie post

"I would but she ain't with me." I pinned the comment saying that Stormi was cute. "Get Kylie to join the live then we'll show her."

Bitch you get her to join you got her number

I let out a loud chuckle as I read the comment. "You right but I ain't finna bother her with y'all shenanigans." I pulled the grillz out to sit them on a napkin before I got the shoes. "On to the next boxes."

"