Chapter Twenty Eight

Your Pov

"Y/n you need to get in the booth before you leave to get Kylie from the airport." Jhené said to me as I looked through lyrics in my journal type book. Her and Summer wanted me to hop on the Triggered remix and I had nothing else to do so I jumped on the opportunity.

"She gone walk." I continued to look through the small book. Feeling her eyes on me, I looked up

"Y/n." Jhené said softly giving me a stern look, making me let out a slight huff and move to the booth. "Always tryna be my damn mamma." I said to the older girl as she flipped me off while Summer just sat in the corner completely minding her business. 

"I'm serious Jhené," I slid the headphones onto my head. "I'm tryna treat you better than Sean, you gotta stop babying me." I joked with the girl hearing her say 'Get to singing Y/n' through the headphones while simultaneously clicking the play button to start the beat. 

"I was triggered when I seen you with that scrub. He can't handle you, you know you need a thug. They said never wife a woman that you meet inside a club, but I slept with half the club, baby, who am I to judge?" I looked up from my lyric book to see both Jhene and Summer nodding their heads. 

"I went against the world when they changed you. I was ready to go to war when it pertain to you. How you leave a real nigga for a lame dude? I did things with that pussy that he can't do." I flowed with the beat trying my best not to mess up.

Flipping the page, the beat speed up slightly making me rap quicker. "The way I lick it, the way I used to hit it, sucking on that clit so long I left a hickey. Made her cut a hole in her Vickies for the quickies. Then she hit a pawn shop to buy me all the blickies." I laughed mentally to myself when the two girls looked at me with with shock written all over their face. 

"Thinking 'bout the faces that you made when I would hit it. That you prolly making with another nigga, got me trippin'. Man, you got me triggered, got me in my feelings
If I see him now, up this bitch and get to clickin'." I finished, now hearing Summer's soft voice   flow through the headphones. 

I took the headphones off, slid them onto the mic before I exited the booth to hear my voice being played back throughout the studio. 

"Let me know if I need to re do anything." I sat back on the couch next to Summer, propping my feet up and pulling my lyric book out agin. 

"From the sound of it you're good, but I'll retouch it if I need to." Jhene said replaying my part making me nod my head.

"Uhm you need to go," Summer flicked my head as I tried to playfully lean against her. "Tryna get comfortable n shit." She mumbled as I stood up.

"I'm finna head out," I gathered my stuff and started to head to the door. "Hit me up if you need me." I opened the door to leave the room. 

"Wait Y/n," Jhene said making me stop before I exited. "Remember breathe, don't stress, and listen to what she says." She repeated the advice she gave me from earlier. 

"Mhmm." I mumbled slowly. "Yeah I'll do that." I said seeing her roll her eyes, she stayed doing that shit towards me. 

"Jhene she ain't finna listen to you, you know she toxic like me." Summer said making me point at her and make the 'ding ding ding' sound effect. 

"I'll catch y'all another time tho." I fully left the room, starting the walk to my car.

Entering the car, I checked the time seeing that I would probably make it to the hanger at the same time the Jet landed, so I took my time driving through the crazy LA traffic.