Chapter Nineteen

Clarification Kylie is 32 ish weeks now (7 going on 8 months)

"Miami y'all made the last show the best show." I said into the mic getting cheers from everyone in the crowd.

"Yeah this was one of the best shows out of the whole six months." Billie joined in walking onto the stage with Normani. "But sorry to interrupt, we just want to thank you for having us on this tour." Billie finished continuing to walk closer to me.

Seeing the arena get brighter from camera flashes I knew that the two girls were scheming something.

And I was right, in a span of 10 seconds Andrew and some crew members came out of nowhere with water guns not even giving me time to react.

Not even trying to run away I just stood in the middle of the stage shaking my head as they soaked me completely.

"I ain't gone lie that cooled me off." I said into my mic before I pulled off my wet shirt getting screams from the girls and some of the guys in the crowd.

"That wasn't all Y/l/n." Normani said into the mic this time as Billie ran at me with a damn cake. Hearing a mixture of laughs and 'throw its' I now started to run from the younger girl.

Not making it far I was stopped by Andrew, giving Billie time to throw the cake at me leaving my body wet and sticky now.

Wiping pieces off of my face I grabbed the Mic that was on the ground and said "Y'all literally just witnessed me get bullied," I chuckled into the mic "But have a safe night Miami and I can't wait till I come back." I started to walk off of the stage with everyone.

"Good job Y/n," Scooter handed me a towel as soon as I got to the back. "This was a long ass tour and you had a lot of things going on in your life, but you got it done." He patted me on the back forgetting that I was sticky.

"Just don't get Kylie pregnant for the next tour because combining legs was stressful." He shook his head as we made it to my dressing room, standing in front of the door.

"It was but you loved it," I smiled. "I finally got you to smoke with me." I laughed remembering how funny he was while high.

"Let's not bring that up," He shook his head. "But I have to get out of here to meet the wife on vacay." He gave me a quick hug not caring that cake was still on me.

"Well I'll see you soon Y/l/n and I'll be around to see your daughter." He said walking away slowly.

"Aight Scooter, have fun on Vacay." I said as I walked into the dressing room.

Quickly taking off the rest of my clothes, I hopped in the shower that was in the room so I wouldn't have to worry about getting in once I was back at the hotel.

Putting on some fresh clothes, I gathered all of belongings before exiting the dressing room.

"Hey Y/n," Andrew called my name. "I just want to say thank you again for the opportunity to come on tour with you." He said hugging me quickly.

"No problem man, you made tour fun as hell." I said thinking about all of the times we had pranked the crew, Normani and Billie.

"Let me know if you need anything tho man." I patted him on the back as he walked away.

"Normani and Billie." I said with my arms out as they walked towards me. "Thanks for coming on this tour with me." I hugged both of the girls.

"Thanks for having us," Normani spoke for the both of them. "It was wild... Nothing like the Fifth Harmony tours." She said laughing.