Chapter Thirty Five

July 25th

Your pov

It's been about 2 weeks since the whole Tristian and Jordyn drama shit. And if I'm being honest it pushed Kylie and I further away from each other.

Obviously we still talked (because of Stormi), but it was just quick conversations on when I could pick her up.

Honestly this whole situation sucked... And I made that very clear to everyone I had been talking to lately, which only consisted of Uzi, Future, and Jeffrey. 

On a semi good note... Nah on a lowkey fucked up note, Ashaley has definitely been keeping me preoccupied with her company.

I know I'm wrong. Like completely wrong, but I just keep going back.

And now was one of those times.

"Damn." I said lowly looking at Ashaley thru the screen of my phone. 

"Do I look good?" She asked before licking over my tip making my head fall back into the pillow at the sensation. "Y/n." She pulled completely away from me and I forced my eyes back open, connecting with her usual sultry eyes. "Do I look good?" She repeated with a small smirk on her face. 

This girl bro. 

"You already know you look good." I bit my lip when she went back to slurping, sucking, swallowing- you get it. 

If I'm being honest, I don't even know how I ended up getting head and I definitely don't know  why I was recording either. But I'm damn sure not mad at it (for right now at least). This had to be top 3 in the ranks of the best head I've ever received in all of my 20 going on 21 years on earth. Granted I was still young as hell, but damn she was going crazy. 

"Ash I'm-." My breathing started to pick up as my stomach tightened. "Fuck." I groaned when both of her hands started to pump my length. I wasn't finna last with her doing this shit.

"Oh." I let out a strangled moan when she did some type of tongue twisting thing that made me bust a lot faster than I wanted. "Yo chill." I breathed out heavily when she continued to suck and lick over my now extremely sensitive shaft. "Ash stop." The phone dropped from my hand as I momentarily had no control over my limbs. 

Feeling myself release once again, I sunk deeper into the bed completely giving up on telling her to stop. It wasn't like she was going to listen anyway. 

"You good?" Ashaley laughed at my current state while moving up to lay on my chest. 

"Ask him." I breathed out heavily, weakly pointing down to my now limp member and she laughed again against my body, scooting up to subtly rest her head on my shoulder. 

Trying to steady out my breathing, the two of us laid in silence for a moment till Ashaley broke it. 

"You know I really mess with your songs that just dropped." My face scrunched immediately. 

"What songs?" I asked perking up a little bit because I definitely didn't remember telling Scooter to drop anything. And if something did drop it had to be Highest in the Room 

"Uhm what was it," She reached for her phone. "Highest in the Room," I nodded my head, that meant Kybrow dropped. "And Still Your Best." My eyebrows shot up. 

"Still your best?" I mumbled trying to figure out what song it was. Might sound crazy that I didn't know my own song of the rip, but when you record a lot, shit just goes to the back of your mind. 

"It went like still your besttt." I laughed as she tried to sing.

"Never do that shit again man," The younger girl rolled her eyes at me. "Just play it." She nodded against my shoulder and started the song.