Chapter Eighteen

Waking up to an empty bed and the smell of food, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. 

Finishing up rather quickly I slid on some shorts and a t shirt, before grabbing my phone and making my way down the stairs. 

On the walk to the kitchen I saw multiple pairs of small shoes on the floor indicating to me that family had came over. 

Entering the kitchen a mixture of voices yelled "Happy birthday Y/n." Honestly taking me by surprise. 

"Thanks y'all." I said going around to hug Kylie's family. "You literally have perfect timing babe." Kylie kissed me quickly before walking away. 

"What you mean I got perfect timing?" I asked following behind her slowly. "Don't worry about it, just sit down and enjoy your breakfast." She sat me down then stood behind me, massaging my shoulders and back. 

Before I got to question Kylie more Emaza and Saiyr walked in with suitcases in their hand only confusing me more. "Maz whose stuff is that?" I asked trying to get up from my seat only for Kylie to keep me down in it. 

"Relax babe, you're always stressing." She kissed my neck softly. "You need a blunt or something Y/n?" Saiyr said putting the bags against the wall in the hallway.

"She don't need no damn blunt," I heard a voice that was too damn familiar say. "She need to stop with them drugs and go to church." My mom said walking into the kitchen with my nephew in her arms. 

"What the fuck," I stood up quickly without any restraints this time and quickly made my way over to embrace my mom in a hug. "Why you ain't tell me you was coming?" I said grabbing my nephew from her arms. 

"I couldn't ruin the surprise." She hurried pass me to hug Kylie making me turn around to look at the two. "I knew you was scheming something," I shook my head at Kylie trying my best not to smile at what she had done. 

"I just didn't know it was flying my mom out." I said not caring anymore that I was smiling my ass off. "I just wanted to make my baby happy." She kissed my lips taking Cj out of my arms. 

Admiring how well she was with Cj left butterflies in my stomach thinking about how great of a mother she was going to be with our daughter or son that we would be having in the next couple of months.

But this also made me think of the fact that I still haven't told my mom that Kylie was pregnant. 

"I'm about to go talk with my mom real quick, you cool with Cj?" I asked her. "Yeah that's fine, I'm going to introduce him to my nephews and nieces." She said squeezing his cheeks making him giggle cutely. 

"Aight come on mom." I grabbed their suitcases from hallway and started to make my way to the guest bedroom where they would be sleeping

"It's too many damn steps in this house Y/n, you know I'm out of shape." My mom said trying to catch her breath at the top of the stairs. "Stop being dramatic ma you walk up stairs everyday at home." I said putting the bags in the corner. 

"I'm not use to billionaire steps," She walked into the room after me. "Or billionaire  bed rooms." She plopped down on the bed. 

"I could get used to this." She huffed out fixing the pillows behind her head. "I'm going to need one of these beds at home Y/n." She told me getting more comfortable 

"I could have bought you a whole house out here with 7 of these beds but you was acting all shy and shit." I said sitting in the chair that was diagonal from the bed. "Well I ain't shy no more, you can get me one of these beds." She said.