Chapter Sixty

Your Pov

"Baby."

"Yea." I mumbled slowly opening my eyes. 

"I'm not pregnant." 

"Hmm." I hummed for her to repeat, still in a state of sleep.

"I'm not pregnant." Kylie spoke again.

"Damn," I mumbled, running my hands down my face in an attempt to wake me up. "How you know?"  I asked, sitting up to fully look at her.

"I sent Dr. Aliabadi a urine sample earlier this morning and she just emailed me the results back."

"That's crazy." I took her phone when she handed it to me, reading what the document said. 

It was a whole lot of nothing on that sheet, but the only words that mattered were 'not pregnant'. And they had that in bold on the document.

Every time I'm in this situation, the first few hours I'm like 'I don't want a kid' or 'My kids too young for me to have another one'. 

But when reality actually sets in, I be excited as hell. 

So at this point, I probably wasn't ready for a third child, but now I wanted one. 

This lowkey just hurt my feelings... I'm not even gone lie.

"That's crazy." I repeated, shaking my head then handing her phone back. "If you ain't pregnant tho... Why was you eating all that shit yesterday?" I asked, hoping she wasn't going to take that question in a bad way.

"My period is supposed to come in a few weeks, so just PMS cravings I guess. Or my hormones are just going a little wild- which would explain the positive test yesterday."

"Damn."

"Aww, you're upset." I just looked at the girl as she dramatically poked out her bottom lip. "It's ok, the time will come." She gripped my face, placing a quick peck on my lips. 

"Yea, I guess so." I frowned when she let out a low laugh. "That shit not funny, I wanted another lil mini-me."

"These two are already giving you hell are you even ready for another one right now?" She pushed me back softly, forcing me to lay down so she could lay on top of me. 

"Uhm," I scratched at the side of my head. "No." I said genuinely. "But the more the merrier." I shrugged as she just rolled her eyes.

"One day." I nodded, rubbing small circles on her stomach. "And stop doing that." I let out a laugh when she pushed me away. "I don't even have a belly to rub."

"It's a habit." I rolled out of the bed.

"You should get rid of that habit." I moved to stand at the end of the bed.

"I'm manifesting what I want, that's what Tik Tok said to do." She looked at me like I was crazy, making me chuckle lightly.

"Well if your manifestations pull through... I need to start doing it as well."

"What you want?" I asked the girl. 

Squinting as I looked at her, silence immediately rising in the room.

"A ring." 

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out on the first attempt.

"Hell nah," I chuckled. 

"That's gone be a tough one. You gone be begging on yo knees for that one." I let out a gutty laugh when her jaw dropped.

"You're a fucking asshole," The girl threw a pillow at me, making me laugh even harder. "No, get away from me." She said as I walked over to her.