Chapter Fifty Two

"Throw that ass back and let me see you do a split," I put a "V" up with my fingers towards the camera. "I'm moving too fast," I did the lil slo-mo people taught me. "Got three on the dash. Bitch I'm on your ass, like where is you going?" I finished thee Tik Tok. Reaching for my phone to watch the video. 

I couldn't dance for shit bro. I got rhythm, I'm just a lil stiff. 

It was fun though, I enjoyed making these Tik Toks to pass time.

"You and this app." I turned hearing Kylie's voice, seeing her with Storm in her arms.

"Shit is addicting," I said posting the video I just made to the app. "You gone be on it sooner or later." I added on before sitting down on the couch. 

"I think not." She shook her head, sitting down on the far end of the couch. Allowing Storm to leave her arms and the toddler crawled over to lay in my lap. 

"Yea.. Ok." I looked at Kylie as I ran my fingers through Storm's curls. 

Since the gym moment happened, there was some awkwardness the day after. Since neither one of us had been in that situation before.

Unexpectedly having sex with your ex/ baby momma that you still have feelings for, then having to sleep in the same house and wake up to each other the next morning- really the rest of the week. 

Shit was unheard of. At least to me. 

But thankfully, the awkward silence didn't last too long.

I was my usual self and she couldn't resist laughing at my antics.

Once the ice was broken, that awkwardness turned into pure sexual tension (once again).

I truly think we both wanted to talk about that night and about us. But our pride was in the way. 

I already said I wasn't going to bring anything up until she did. And knowing that she was the same way as me, the shit won't be talked about anytime soon.

But I'm fine with that if I'm being honest because if the conversation about that night leads to one about our future. And she says she doesn't want to be with me at all. 

My heart will literally shatter. 

So I'll stray away from that talk.

"We should do something today." My eyebrows raised at her statement. 

"Everything is closed," I watched the girl as she pulled out her phone. "Nevermind, I forgot you can pull any strings in the world." The girl rolled her eyes at my comment. 

Feeling my phone buzz, I pulled the device out. Seeing that it was Ashaley that sent a text. 

Cautiously opening the messages, a big ass smile rose on my face at the picture she sent. 

Ash$: 

Pics came in.

Still can't believe we made him 😍🥺