Chapter Thirty Four

Your Pov

"Hello." I rasped out sitting up, removing Ashaley's arm from my waist. 

"Y/n I've been calling you for an hour now." I frowned and looked at the caller ID. 

"My bad, I was sleep" I stood up and walked to the corner when Ashaley started to shuffle around in the bed. "What's up tho Kylie, what you need?"

"Where are you?" She completely disregarded my question. 

"Uhm, the studio." I slid on my pants while looking over at the girl who sat up before I turned around to face the wall.

"You feel asleep at the studio? You've never done that before." I lowly hissed when Ashaley surprisingly leaned her cold body against my back, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yea I know. I was just too tired to drive home last night." I lied again, rubbing my hand down my face. While I felt kisses being peppered against my back and neck. 

"Mhm," Kylie mumbled and I could literally hear the suspicion through the phone. "Well we need  to talk.. so can you be here in 20?" I pulled the phone away to look at the time. I was like 30 minutes away from her house, but she knew that the studio I usually went to was ten minutes away from hers. How was I finna do this..

"Gimme me a hour and I'll be there," I mumbled pulling away from Ashaley as she started to nip softly at my neck. "Chill out." I said quietly to the girl in the room once I pulled the phone away from my ear. 

"What'd you just say?" I heard Kylie ask when I put the phone back up to my ear. 

"Nothing." I said confidently hoping she wouldn't ask anything else. "I'll be there in a hour." I hung up before she could say anything else then moving to find and put on my shirt. 

"Fuck man." I mumbled sitting on the bed, hurrying to put on my shoes. 

"What did she say?" Ashaley sat next to me and rubbed up down my back.

"Just that we need to talk and that's never good." I tied my laces 

"Why does it matter? You're not together anyway... And she cheated on you." She stated.

"Yea," I mumbled and she turned to face me even more. "She cheated." I said lowly to myself. I shouldn't have to trip.

Or maybe I should trip because I still wasn't a hundred percent sure.

"Y/n.. Please tell me you're single because I don't fuck with cheaters and I'm not a fucking home wrecker." I nodded my head immediately.

"I am single but- I don't even know man, I'm just confused as hell." I watched the slightly younger girl get up and start to put clothes on. 

"So I was just the pawn to help you realize your feelings?" 

"Nah it ain't even like that."

"Do you regret last night?" I looked down and took a moment to think about her question. 

"No." I said before looking back up at her, seeing a very small smile appear on her face. 

"Go see what your baby mama want, hit me later." She grabbed my hands pulling me up and into a hug.

"Mhm." I mumbled hugging the girl back. Pulling away after a short moment, I exited her room and hurrily jogged down the stairs. Avoiding all of the drunken bodies and nosey people that were on the main floor. 

Making it to my car, without any extra attention on me. I sped to my house, showering and changing into fresh clothes before I started driving again, but to Kylie's this time. As I got closer and closer to the girls house, a wave of guilt and nervousness washed over my body.