Chapter Thirteen

Your Pov 

"I'm literally about to get jumped when I pull up." I said on FT with Emaza as I walked down the stairs of my private jet. 

"They know better," She said as I entered the black Escalade. "Cuz Saiyr and I will pull up to Iceland with the swiftness." She laughed, but I knew she was serious as hell. 

"Yeah I know," I laughed with her. "Saiyr wouldn't do shit tho, she is too in love with Kendall." 

"I'm so fucking happy you see that too," She said as my driver started driving to the hotel. "She is literally head over heals for that girl."

"We- I mean you should lowkey try to set her up tho." Emaza looked at me. "Uh I would if Kendall wasn't so passive aggressive towards me," I said truthfully looking out of the window at the green mountains. 

"And I don't think she is into girls. But you never know." I shrugged. "No one thought Kylie was into girls but you with her." Emaza added. 

"You right sis. we can scheme sum up when I get back," I said looking out the window again, but this time looking at the hotel. 

"Aye Maz I just pulled up to the hotel, I'll talk to you soon or in a couple of minutes if things go south." I said while stepping out of the car. 

"Aight love ya bitch." 

"Love you too dickhead." I hung up the phone and grabbed my two Louis Vuitton suitcases. After saying thank you and leaving a nice tip for the driver, I walked into the luxurious lobby being greeted by staff members. 

"Y/n Y/l/n right?" The lady at the front desk asked as I approached. "Yeah that's me." I said going to pull out my wallet to show my ID just incase. "Miss Y/l/n you don't have to show your ID." She politely declined the card. 

"Your family is on the 5th floor and your's and Kylie's room number is 512." She said handing me the room key. "Also we can get those bags to your room right now." She said waving someone over. 

"Nah it's fine I got them, thanks tho." I walked towards the elevator with my bags. Getting into the elevator, I couldn't help but become anxious at what Kylie and her family were going to say once they saw me. 

Interrupting my thoughts the elevator dinged alerting me that I was on my floor, exiting the doors I made my way down the hallway to find the room. 

Finding the room, I stopped in front of the door truing to decide whether to knock or use the key. "Fuck it." I said to myself pulling out the keycard. 

"Nah I can't do this." I chickened out and knocked on the door waiting for Kylie to answer it. "Coming." I heard Kendall say from the other side of the door making me roll my eyes. 

"Oh it's you." Kendall said dryly barely opening the door. "Who is it Kendall?" Kylie asked from in the room. 

"Are you gonna let me in?" I asked looking at the oldest Jenner. "Kylie doesn't want to see you right now." She tried to close the door, but I stuck my foot into the crack preventing it from closing.

"Ok and I don't wan't to see you right now." I smiled at her showing my pearly whites, just to fuck with her. Not seeing her budge I said "Just give me 5 minutes," as she opened the door wider for me. "Alone." I added.

Hearing her mumble words under her breath and the door close, I ignored her and walked further into the room to see Kylie tucked under her covers eating. 

"Kendall who was th-." She stopped her sentence once she looked a t me. "I told you not to come." Kylie sat up straight in the bed. 

"I know, just hear me out real quick." I went to lean against the dresser that was in front of the bed. "First thing nothing happened before and after the pics where taken, we just shared a quick hug." I said looking at the girl who had a straight face.