Chapter Seven

1 Month later 

Kylie's Pov 

"Kylie your girl is on Ellen right now." Jordyn yelled from the living room making me walk in quickly. Sitting down next to Jordyn, hearing Ellen ask a question about Y/n and I. 

"So Y/n... You and Kylie are dating right?" Ellen asked getting cheers from all the older women in the crowd. 

"Yeah you can say that." Y/n said trying not to smile. "That sounded unsure to me Y/n." Ellen said while telling the crowd to quiet down. "It wasn't unsure. I'm just trying not to say too much." Y/n chuckled making my heart flutter. 

"Oh my god Jordyn, I think I'm in love." I said seriously staring at my girl threw the tv. "LOVE?" Jordyn asked dramatically muting the tv. "It's only been three months Kylie." Jordyn said turning to face me. 

"Three months is a long time, especially when we are always together." I said honestly. "Well just protect your heart sis, because Y/n has had some player tendencies before." She said unmuting the tv. 

"It's not like I'm about to tell her that I love her." I whispered more to myself than Jordyn. "You do whatever you wanna do babes, I'll support you regardless," Jordyn turned to face the tv again. "But listen to this it's getting good." 

"Y/n I love to play games on this show and I'm certain everyone loves to see these," Ellen was interrupted by the crowd once again. "Anyway your life seems wild, so we are going to play never have I ever." She handed Y/n the paddle thing. 

"Let's start off easy. Never have I ever sexted." Ellen said making Y/n turn the paddle to the I have side while Ellens stayed on I have never. 

"Hmm. Is this recent Y/n?" Ellen asked. "I don't think that was the question." Y/n said laughing. 

"Ok, ok never have I ever been handcuffed." 

"Ellennn." Y/n carried out keeping her paddle on I have.  "Wow Y/n I'm- I'm speechles," Ellen shook her head. "How old are you?" She chuckled looking at Y/n. 

"19." Y/n whispered out barely being audible. "Say it louder for the cougars in the back, no offense." Ellen yelled getting cheers. "I'm 19." Y/n screamed going with the flow. 

"Kyles you got yourself a lil freak." Jordyn giggled at my flushed cheeks. "I know, and she's so hot." I basically drooled over Y/n on the screen. "I'm so horny right now." I probably shouldn't have said aloud

"Ok... I really did not need to know that." Jordyn laughed at me. "Your getting bold just like your girl." We both got up going into the kitchen. 

"I know it's kind of getting bad." I chuckled grabbing some grapes from the refrigerators. "I'm about to go take a nap. Text me when Y/n gets her so I can leave," Jordyn said grabbing some of my fruit. "I don't need to hear my best friends moans again." 

"We literally haven't done anything Jordyn." I said blushing knowing exactly what she was talking about. "I mean if you consider her hand down your pants not doing anything, then I must be mental," She started to walk out of the kitchen. 

"Oh and let me remind you that I was RIGHT NEXT to y'all dirty bitches while it was happening, so I'm scarred for life." She said being dramatic walking up the stairs. 

Slowly following Jordyn's footsteps, I walked into my own bed room to take a quick nap until Y/n came over. 

But a quick 45 minute nap turned into a 3 hour nap and Y/n still wasn't here. Deciding to send her a text asking if she was still coming over. Y/n responded yes and that she was a couple of minutes away, making me get in the shower and freshen up before she arrived.