Chapter Eight

Your Pov

"Shit." I groaned as I stretched my sore arms and turned in the bed, only to be met with wrinkled bed sheets. 

Getting out of the bed I quickly went to my little part of her closet and grabbed some fresh undergarments and shorts then making my way to the bathroom to freshen up. 

After I was done doing my morning routine I made my way downstairs, instantly smelling food as I reached the first floor. Walking towards the kitchen I heard Kylie respond "Jordyn I'm literally so sore and tired right now, but dick was so bomb that I have to cook for her." 

"I don't think I was supposed to hear that." I said startling the two girls. "You weren't," Jordyn laughed. "we can talk about this later Ky." Jordyn said continuing to eat her food. 

Making my way over to Kylie I wrapped my arms around her waist kissing the top of her head. "Dick was bomb huh." I joked with her making her push me away. "You are literally soo annoying." She laughed as I went to go sit next to Jordyn. 

After Kylie fixed my plate she sat down next to me resting her head onto my shoulder, "You not gone eat babe?" I questioned looking at the girl who was scrolling down her instagram. "No, I don't like pancakes. I'm more of a waffle girl." She said opening the app snapchat. 

"Why you cook pancakes then?" I questioned again taking a bite of the bacon. "Because you like pancakes." She said rubbing her hand over her scratch marks on my arm. 

"Wow Y/n you really got her dickmatized." Jordyn said going to wash her plate off. "Shut up bitch." Kylie said louder than it needed to be, highkey scaring the shit out of me. "You shut up whore. Go choke on Y/n's dick." Jordyn retaliated. 

Looking back and forth between the two girls they randomly started busting out laughing, leaving me more confused on what I just witnessed. "We're just playing babe. Don't look so worried." Kylie smushed my cheeks together. "Aight chill with that." I moved her hand off of my face. 

"Anyway I gotta tell ya'll sum real quick," They both gave me their full attention. "So I'm dropping an album in 2 days. But instead of having a big listening party here in LA, I'm flying home tonight so my family and close friends can hear it first." I said pulling my phone out checking the time. 

"And I think it would be dope if y'all both came down with me." I finished looking at the two. 

"Awww thanks for the invite Y/n, but I'm flying to New York with Khloe tonight." Jordyn said making me nod showing that I understood.  (A/n: I laughed too hard writing that sentence.)

"How bout you babe?" I asked Kylie. 

"Of course I'll go with you." Kylie got up from her chair. "Does this mean I get to meet the family." She asked wrapping her arms around my neck, getting a nod from me. 

"I need to go pack." Kylie said excitedly jumping up and down moving my head with her movements. "I love you." She said hugging my head; hearing Jordy choke in the back. 

"Imma leave now." Jordyn continued to cough all the way out of the kitchen. Ignoring her antics I picked up Kylie and walked us up the stairs to her room letting her down at the closet so she could get packed. 

Going to lay on the bed I reminded her "It's only two days babe. So you only need one suitcase." I put the emphasis on one. 

"Just leave me alone and let me pack Y/l/n." She said from the closet. 

__________

"I said one suitcase... not two and a makeup bag." I walked us to the car lugging all of her things. "Your dating a Jenner Y/n/n get used to it." She sassily said getting into my Audi as I put her suitcases into the small trunk.