Chapter Thirty One

Your Pov

"Victor I forgot you was my damn bodyguard." I flicked the man's forehead. "You went MIA my nigga." I ran back jokingly when he reached for me. 

"Well you don't need a bodyguard when you're just staying at home motherfucker."

He had a point. "You right big man, I need to do something wild. You gotta earn that check." I got into the back seat of the Cadillac seeing Victor shake his head and enter the front seat. 

"Ok Y/n," Scooter got into the back seat next to me. "Agenda while we're here." I nodded signaling him to start while sitting my phone on my lap. 

It's not a lot if I'm being honest, but we're going to the breakfast club right now then you have the Jordan shoot in the morning." I nodded picking up my phone once again, thinking that he was done. "Oh and Jordan also sent your customs to the hotel, they should be in the room when you get in there." 

"Wait they done already?" I asked and he nodded his head quickly. 

"Shit gets done when money is involved." Scooter stated.

"Facts. Oh and Scooter it's cool if Johnny pull up right." I asked but it was more of me telling him the Johnny was already going to pop out. 

"Y/n... You're going to be there for business." 

"I know, but I need to get my jewelry. I got fitted for my grillz when I here for tour." It was now his turn to nod and that meant that he didn't care. 

Looking back down at my phone I opened up Instagram.

@Akademiks: Aye bruhs.... Y/n still with Kylie after she was seen with Tyga is that a Big W of Big L... I say W Kylie top five in the game rn. 

@Aboveaverage: Big W I'd go back to Kylie fine ass any day 🤤🤤

@TylerF: L Y/n just secure your bag and enjoy your city boy summer

@TheShadeRoom: #Roomates, #KylieJenner was posted up with her bae #Y/n and their daughter the other day despite her being caught out with her ex #Tyga... (Swipe) 

@Y/nswhore: Y'all are messsyyy 

@Y/nwifee: Keep my baby off the shade room. she is the least problematic celeb out here

@Playgirlsteph: ^ right. Kylie and Y/n literally have a child and people act surprised when they together. 

Playgirlsteph: Bitches just mad they parents couldn't work shit out and they daddy gone.

@Aboveaverage: