Chapter Forty Nine

2019 is breezing by.

I hadn't realized how quickly these months were passing until Stormi started talking talking. She was putting sentences together and shit. Well kinda, it was more of random words being strung together but I understood her.

Roman was walking, growing with his tall ass, his eyes were changing.

Well, it was just his right one, but it was cool seeing the brown take over. At the moment it was half brown and half blue in the iris which was dope.

 But besides all that he had to be one of the most active eight-month-olds ever. He just didn't want to sit still. Which was tiring as hell since Stormi was extra active as well. 

She was entering that terrible twos era. She wasn't throwing tantrums or anything and I don't expect her to throw any if I'm being honest. She was just sassy as fuck. 

I know she got that side from Kylie, cause it wasn't from me.

Even though both kids were rowdy in their own ways. Trolls would always get them settled down. Storm has been obsessed with the movies for so long. And Roman was just quiet when his sister was. 

So if it kept them relaxed, everything was all good. 

Besides their progress, over the months. 

The week after I left Vegas was kinda crazy. 

From that night I had hickeys all over my damn neck. And I don't know shit about makeup so I was stuck wearing turtle necks for a week. 

Kylie and Ash had me in the 'dog house', basically giving me the cold shoulder. 

I didn't pay them any attention so they got over it fairly quickly.

I was definitely paying attention to Mariah though. We had linked a couple of times that week, strictly for business. 

Until a month later, my birthday hit...  Uzi had thrown me a surprise party and she was there. I got drunk for the first time ever (it will never happen again), but one thing led to another. 

And the next day I woke up to her naked next to me in my bed. 

That night for sure sparked a relationship between us.

It was purely sexual. But we- I established that was the only thing it would ever be. 

No relationship would come from it no matter what.

So if she was in LA or I was ever in Atlanta we both knew who to call. 

And right now she was back in LA.

"It's like every time gets better." Mariah said into my ear while wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I can tell," I laughed as she kissed down my neck. "Snoring yo ass off back there." She gasped making me laugh even harder. 

"Stop lying."

"I'm deadass." I leaned back in the chair as she sat on my lap, straddling me. "I'm over here trying to record, you in the back loud as fuck" The girl kissed over my face and I bit my bottom lip as one of her hands trailed down my stomach.

"Let me make it up to you." Her hand stopped on top of my dick, lightly gripping it through my shorts. 

Although that was tempting, I couldn't.

"Nah, I'm locked in right now." I kept my eyes on my computer, but I know she was pouting.

"Really?" 

"Mhm." I mumbled hearing her let out a low huff. 

"Well..." She held out to see if I would change my mind. "I'm going to head out then," I nodded still focusing on my computer. "Same time tomorrow?" I shook my head no.