Chapter Fifty

A/n

A/n

Yak the deal pick one or imagine your own fit 

Also, Italics = backup singers parenthesis is just signaling that they are signing back and forth.. if you're confused just listen to the vid ^

___

"Looking fresh, smelling good, iced out, I'm ready." I put the handheld mirror in the glove box of the car.

Once I stepped out of my car, handing the keys over to valet. I was immediately greeted with screams from fans that were standing behind fences across the street from the venue. 

I was directed by Scooter to come straight to him when I got here, but being me, I didn't listen. 

It was sort of risky since I didn't have Victor by my side, but there was plenty of security in the area so if too many people crowded around they would help plus I know how to handle myself so I was good. 

Smiling as I approached the fans, their screams got even louder. Definitely drawing extra attention. 

"Wassup," I dapped up as many people as possible. "How y'all doing?" I asked but never got a clear answer since there were too many people talking and screaming to understand. 

I spent the short amount of time I was over there signing things like: shoes, shirts, magazines, arms, boobs, etc. While also laughing at the things I did hear. 

People were saying that they were only watching for me (which was heartwarming as hell) and calling me attractive. 

Typical things. 

But it threw me off when girls and some guys shouted sexual things at me. I was used to reading it online because anyone could hide behind a screen and say shit, but knowing that they were bold enough to say it to my face was funny as hell. 

After snapping my last picture with them, I crossed back over to the venue. This time actually going to the main area seeing celebs crowd the space. 

Sending tight-lipped grins to the people I passed, I found Scooter who was in the corner texting away on his phone.

"Trending already," The man said to me after I greeted him. "And haven't even stepped on the carpet." He turned his phone around showing me a few of the pictures I had just taken with the fans. 

"You're so great, make my life so easy." He pocketed his phone, mumbling the last part of the sentence.

"A compliment not a critique today, where the fuck is the real Scooter." I joked with the man.

"I'm being nice today," I let out a chuckle. "This outfit turned out better than expected." The man straightened my collar. "I thought you were gonna show up in a hoodie." I let out another chuckle. 

"I had to dress up for my first year. Next year though." He shook his head, pulling his phone back out immediately locking onto the screen. 

"Let's get you walking, so we can head to the back and sound check." I nodded, walking up the stairs to the start of the carpet.