Chapter Forty Six

"I still can't get over my baby girl has a baby," Ashaley's mom basically squealed looking at Roman who was in my arms. "And a cute baby at that. Looking just like her" She fiddled with his fingers.

"Really?" I asked since I had no idea what Ash looked like as a baby.

"Yep, eyes and all. Except her's changed from heterochromia." I looked down at my son who was just chilling, observing all the people in the area.

"Do you think his are gonna change?" 

"I don't know," She took a sip from her drink. "It took three years for Ash's to change fully so we have plenty of time to see." I nodded at the statement before conversating with people who approached me to see Roman.

They definitely wanted to hold him, but I wasn't with all that. People be kissing babies on the mouth, not holding them right, all types of shit. I wasn't finna let them do my son like that.

Especially because I didn't know them.

Overall though, Easter with Ash's family was going great. The elder people were chill and respectful as expected.

But the teenagers were different breeds. 

Asking question after question. 

And they weren't simple ones like, when new music coming or have you met Drake. 

It was shit like, you smashed Megan The Stallion yet? And a whole lotta other out of pocket shit.

And on top of the questions, they "clowned" me cause Roman looks nothing like me. But little did they know their favorite rapper, which is Drake. His son looked nothing like him.

But that's not my business to disclose.

Disregarding that they had no filter, I can't lie they kept me entertained for the few hours I have been here. Without them, I would've been bored out of my mind no lie.

Just sitting and overthinking about nothing as usual.

So I definitely appreciate them for that.

Getting up from my seat, much to Roman's dismay as he let out a small whimper. I entered the medium-sized house searching for Ashaley.

With some direction from her family, they pointed me to a backroom. 

As I approached it I heard her and another voice as well. So I did what almost any person would do... Listen.

"Girl fuck that, she right at your fingertips. I would've been hopped on that... Again." The voice I didn't recognize said.

"I'm being respectful." Ash said making me get a little closer so I could hear more clearly.

I felt like a little kid snooping around, but fuck it. I'm nosey. 

"You better than me because being around her every day, my panties would've been dropped," Ash laughed at what the girl said. "I'm not playing. Once I hear that morning voice and see a glimpse of the print it'll be over."

Yea... They were talking about me.

"Ok bitch, calm down." I took their small pause in conversation as my chance to make my presence known. 

"Knock, knock," I said as I simultaneously knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" The two girls stood up.

"Yea."

"I'll leave." They both said at the same time, making me walk in as the other girl walked out. 

"You in here smiling, what was y'all talking about?" I asked even though I already knew some of what they were saying.