Chapter Twenty Four

Your POV

"I know you fucking lying." I mumbled under my breath still in shock from seeing my sister. 

"Y/nn thas bad word." Cj said putting his little hand over my mouth. "I'm sorry lil man." I said as my mom started to walk closer to us. 

"I missed my baby, I haven't seen you in so long." She smiled and approached me with her arms out as I continued to look at her with a straight face. "Damn, no love for your own mama?" She asked. 

"Let's talk real quick." I turned around to walk in the house putting Cj down so he could walk by my side. 

"Come on Y/s/n." I heard my mom say making me turn around quick ass hell. "She can stay out here, I wanna talk to you right now." I said firmly turning back around and entering my house. 

"Who's at the doo- Aww hey Cj." Kylie said smiling as she saw my nephew walk in next to me. "What's wrong? why do you look even more pissed?" She looked up at me while she hugged Cj commenting to him about how big he has gotten. 

"Y/s/n is outside." I said hearing her gasp. 

"Wait really?" She questioned making me nod my head quickly. "Cj's mom?" She asked again pointing at Cj for emphasis. 

"Yea." I sighed rubbing my hands down my face. Turning around when I heard footsteps enter the living room. 

"Hey sweetheart, how are you?" My mom asked Kylie quickly walking towards Kylie, giving her a hug. 

"Uhm," Kylie stuttered looking over at me almost as if she wanted me to respond for her. "I'm doing well. How are you?" 

"I couldn't be better," She smiled genuinely making me cringe at how oblivious she was being towards my feelings. "Where's my granddaughter?" She asked turning back around to face me. 

"Sleep. Let's go talk real quick." I pointed down the hallway. "Second door on the right." I said getting a sigh and a nod from my mom as she started down the hallway. 

Waiting for her to enter the room I turned towards Kylie who was already staring back at me. 

"C'mon lil man." I said to Cj holding my hand out for him to grab it. 

"No Y/n, you go talk to your mom I got him." She said making me nod. "Be good Cj." I ruffled the toddlers curly hair getting a 'I will' and cute giggle in response, before I walked down the hallway and into the office where my mom was waiting. 

"I'm confused-" I started talking as I sat down, but I was quickly interrupted. "How wh-." 

"Let me talk." I said now interrupting her receiving a look of disbelief. "I'm just confused on how you could bring Y/s/n to be around my daughter or Kylie when you know that I don't trust her." I shook my head not knowing how this didnt cross her mind.

"I didn't know y'all had a problem." She said. 

"Bullshit. I haven't even had a formal conversation with her since she got my damn dad killed. I was 14 then, I'm 20 now." 

"She didn't get your dad killed Y/n." 

"Then why else was he on the southside? He wasn't just over there chillin with bloods, he was getting Y/s/n from the boy you told her specifically not to fuck with."

"Y/n sto-." 

"No, you always got a damn excuse for her. At 16 I was working damn near 30 hours a week while in school trying to help you pay the bills, only to find out you was giving my money to her so she could fucking buy drugs. When she should could have been getting her self a job to take care of her own child" I said as I felt my face start to heat up.