Chapter Sixteen

"Thank you Denver! Y'all truly made this night a fucking dream." I said into the mic, walking off of the stage handing my mic off to the tech crew. 

"Another sold out show Y/n, keep up the good work I'm proud of you kid." Scooter said to me as we were quickly escorted to my dressing room by Vic and his crew. 

"So am I your favorite above Justin now?" I asked joking with him. "I would admit to that, but I don't want to be fired." He chuckled as we stopped at my dressing room. 

"And be on the bus in less than an hour, we have to make it to Kansas by 4." He told me as I just nodded knowing the plan already. 

"Aye aye captain." I saluted to him walking into the room to see Saiyr, Emaza sitting around Kylie. Almost looking like they were comforting her. 

"What's going on?" I questioned walking over to the mini fridge to get some water. 

"You better get a drink because your mouth finna get realll dry." Saiyr said as I took a sip making me stop drinking slowly. "Ok now I'm really confused." I looked around the room for a camera, as if this was a prank or something.

"Shut the fuck up and come on Saiyr, always got shit to say." Emaza bickered at her sister getting up while patting Kylie on the back softly. "Damn you ain't gotta be so mean bitch." Saiyr said walking out of the room behind Emaza, leaving Kylie and I alone. 

"So what going on?" I asked again sitting down next to Kylie, grabbing her legs to prop them onto my lap. "Promise me you won't be mad." She started grabbing my hand that was resting on her thigh. 

"Uhm, ok." 

"So you know how I have been throwing up a lot lately?" She asked me avoiding looking me in the eyes as I mumbled a quiet yes. "And how I missed my period?" 

"I didn't know that." I shook me head. 

"Well Emaza went to grab me some pregnancy test," She reached for the table to the right of her, handing me all of the test she took. "And I'm pregnant." She whispered out barely audibly as I looked at all six of the test in silence. 

Just like usual, Emaza was right. Of course I knew Plan B's didn't work all of the time, but damn I really didn't want to face the reality of having a kid so early. Or just the beating my mom would have ready for me once I broke the news to her. 

"Y/n say something please." Kylie whined as I moved her legs off of me slowly and leaned forward putting my head in my hands. 

"Just tell me that you will be here for our kid." She sobbed out now crying next to me. Getting up I kneeled in front of her grabbing her hands. "You don't have to worry about me leaving you and our kid," I rubbed her hands softly comforting her. "Unless my mom kills me." I said seeing her smile slightly. 

"But what are you going to do?" I wiped the tears from her eyes moving back up to sit next to her. "Like with all of you cosmetic and photo shoot shit?" I clarified my question more for her. 

"I'm just gonna hold it all off till I have the baby." She put her head on my shoulder. "And I want this to be as private as possible," She shifted on the couch to face me. "So is it ok if we only tell our immediate family and a couple of friends?" She asked playing with the rings on her fingers. 

"It's whatever you want to do babe, you're the one who is going to be showing." I said getting a slow head nod from her. 

Sitting in silence for a minute or so just thinking, Kylie asked "Y/n, are you ready for a kid?" 

"Hell no, I'm scared as shit to be honest. But I have some months to get ready," I put my arm around her shoulder as she leaned against me. "Are you ready though?" I asked her actually curious about her answer. 

"No," She said surprising me. "But I've always wanted kids since I was young, I just didn't know that I would be having a kids this young." She told me. "I guess it was destined to happen with the right person." She shrugged. 

"Ohh the right person huh," I joked with her. "You tryna say something bae?" I stood up putting my hand out for her to grab. "No Y/n. I'm just saying you finna be my baby mama." She rolled her eyes at me but still grabbed my hand. 

Walking out of the venue hand and hand, I quickly took pictures and signed things for fans before reuniting with Kylie to enter the tour bus. 

"Oh shit mama Y/n/n is back." Saiyr said as I walked to the back lounge area without Kylie. "Do you ever stop talking?" I responded back. "You know I don't, but how did it go back there?" She asked me as Emaza walked into the back room. 

"I mean it was aight. Some tears were shed but everything is good." I told her going to exit to the room again so I could go to sleep. 

"One more question?" Saiyr stopped me before I could leave. "When are you going to tell your mom?" She asked as both her and Emaza's eyes were on me now. 

"I don't know, sooner than later tho." I started to walk out of the door. "Oh and don't tell anyone about the pregnancy stuff. Kylie wants it to be as private as possible." I told them finally walking out. 

"We got you sis." I heard Emaza and Saiyr yell as I got into the bunk with my pregnant sleeping girlfriend starting to doze off quickly behind her. 

________

A/n 

Not edited