Chapter Fifty One

I was wrong as hell about that Corona shit.

People were being kept on cruise ships because they had the virus. 

Schools closed.

The government declared a national emergency, so America was basically closed along with tons of other countries. 

This year has just been hell. 

Kobe died in January.

They killed my nigga Pop in February.

Now it's only May and the whole world is shut down.

This shit was unbelievable. 

Something that should've been a horror movie. Because I never thought I would be living during a pandemic. 

 The only good thing that has come out of this year so far is that we were actually able to celebrate Stormi's and Roman's birthday. 

Stormi's party, it was no question about not having it, since she was born early February. The virus wasn't a true threat back then.

But Roman's birthday was March first. The time when Cali was starting to shutting down. So thankfully we were able to celebrate his first birthday.

But that has truly been the only positive of the year so far. 

Because stay at home order was hell as well. 

Not because I was locked in the house. I was privileged enough to have entertainment like a pool and movie room, etc.

It was Kylie and Ash who was making things complicated. 

Kylie didn't want Stormi to leave her house and Ash didn't want Rome to leave either. Which is understandable to an extent... But I had to see my kids. And if they are keeping them locked down how am I gonna see them. 

So my thought was to go back and forth. 

But no. 

Ash didn't want me coming from Kylie's because she didn't trust that I wouldn't get sick and vice versa.

So they both non verbally put me in a predicament of choosing who to stay with during however many months the stay-at-home order will be enforced. 

Obviously I didn't pick a side. But when I didn't they both tried to shame me. Saying shit like 'If you don't want to be with your son just say that' or 'It's ok Y/n I take care of Stormi by myself anyway'. Just ridiculous shit. Trying to piss me off

And I'm not gone lie it worked. I was pissed as fuck with both of them, so I stayed to myself and ignored them for a week. 

It wasn't a great idea cause I did miss my kids. But when that week was over. I put my foot down (something I should have did a while ago) and there were no more complaints. 

So now I was spending a week with Roman then a week with Stormi. For as long as we would be locked down. As simple as that.  

They definitely made this way more complicated than it had to be because it resulted in my original plan anyway. 

No one wants to listen to me though.

Yesterday, was the start of a new week. I enjoyed my days with Roman as always, sadly I had to leave him. But now it's my time to be with Stormi. 

Thankfully, my Covid test was negative, as I expected. Since I hadn't left Ash's apartment.

So I had the green light to be around Storm. 

I had been doing the back and forth between houses for a month now. 

And the dynamic/ switch of vibes between houses was crazy