Chapter Sixty One

Your Pov

"League me nigga. Tristian ass, he can't guard me." I yelled as I checked the ball with him.

"Don't get too cocky now." He said as I dribbled the ball between my legs.

"Never cocky," I stated as I sized the way taller man up. "Just confident." I shot over his outstretched arms, holding my follow-through as I watched the ball in the air.

Just shaking my head when it swished through the net.

"League me."

"Imma give it to you, you kinda cold." He dapped me up before taking the ball himself and shooting it.

"I just might be the best hooper in the industry." I shot the ball when he passed it to me.

"That's a hot take, you have seen J. Cole hoop?"

"Yea, he nice, but he can't guard me." I took another shot when he passed it to me again. "If yo 6'10 ass couldn't get a stop how he gone stop me?"

"You gotta point." He nodded his head, taking the ball and dunking it. "Imma hit up my Gm and get you a ten-day contract." I laughed at what he said.

"Make it happen Tristian." I joked with him, looking down when something hit my legs.

"Damn Rome." I picked my son up who was having a giggling fit. "What you laughing at Dude? Finna break damn my leg" I mumbled that last part as I fixed his hair that was wet from him swimming.

He just kept saying a whole bunch of gibberish.

"Ok then." I put him back down and he immediately ran to the balls that were on the court.

The basketball was bigger than his head so watching him walk around with it in his arms was hilarious.

"Shoot it Rome." I followed behind him to the empty side of the court.

And on this side, the hoop happened to be lowered. It was still too high for him, but it was better than the normal height.

"In the hoop." I pointed, watching as he attempted to shoot it, but he was nowhere near close.

It was honestly funny as hell.

"Aww, he's trying." I heard Kylie's voice making me turn to look at her.

"Yea..." I held out, watching another failed attempt. "He's definitely trying." Kylie chuckled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Where's Storm?"

"Swimming with her cousins."

"Her next party has to be at a water park." I said, feeling Kylie nod against my skin.

"We can rent out Raging Waters."

"I'm down with that." It was my turn to nod. "I can't believe she's about to be three already." I said, wrapping my arms around Kylie's waist when she moved to stand in front of me.

"I know," Kylie held out. "I could literally cry thinking about her growing up."

"I feel that, our baby ain't a baby no more." I shook my head.

Being a parent is the best thing ever, I'm not even gonna lie.

Watching your own child grow was such an amazing thing. 

It felt like Stormi was just learning to walk yesterday and now she can hold a whole conversation with me. 

And even with Roman, he was a full year younger than Stormi so he can't talk talk. But he was smart as hell.