Chapter One

Your Pov 

"Calm down Y/n it's just the Met Gala." Scooter said jokingly trying to calm me down but only making me more anxious. "Oh really Scooter, I thought we were just going to the mall." I said not paying attention to his jokes today. 

Finished getting dressed I tighten the diamond encrusted Rolex on my wrist taking a deep breathe and walking to the door, finally getting ready to leave. 

"You ready to go Y/L/N?" My new bodyguard Victor asked me with his thick Russian accent, barely being understandable. "Yeah Vic. Just keep me safe bro," I chuckled getting in the elevator. "My fans be trippin sometimes. But you will learn that as soon as we walk out." I said getting behind him as we walked out of the hotel entrance. 

"Y/n look over here!" 

"Y/n who was the girl you walked into your hotel with last night?" 

"We love you so much Y/n, can we please get a picture?" Hearing the teenagers scream this question over all the noise, I stopped my movements to see where they were in the crowd. "Y/n we have to go." Scooter said "Wait Scooter let me take this pic real quick." I said walking into the dense crowd with no guard. 

Finally reaching the two girls I leaned down to get in there selfie, wrapping my arms around them. Seeing the front camera flash I kiss both of them on the cheek.

 "I love y'all to death, get home safe please." I say hearing them scream as I walked away. 

Pushing my way thru the crowd I make it back to the walkway getting pushed by Victor into the van. "Calm down Vic we right here." I said yanking my arms away from him. "I'm just doing my job Y/L/N no hard feelings." He said getting into the van behind me. 

"Y/n... we have been over at least a thousand times, you can't just be going into crowds like that. I understand that you are new to the 'game' and wanna meet your fans, but safety is first."  Scooter said firmly from the front seat. 

Deciding against any smart comment I just pulled out my AirPods turning on some Frank Ocean taking a quick nap.

About 10 minutes later I was woken up by Victor shaking my body saying "Get up Y/L/N we are here." Opening the door for me he made sure no paps or fans came running towards the van. 

"It's clear Y/L/N, come on." Victor said as I put on my black aviators. "Aight Vic. And call me Y/n bro, we fam now." I said dapping him up as I walked out if the van and to the beginning of the carpet. 

"Ok Y/n you have 3 interviews tonight keep them professional yet chill. You know what to do tho kid." Scooter said walking me up the stairs but stopping when we got to the first gate. "You got this, but don't disappoint me." He huffed out nervously. "I won't, I promise." I say confidently walking up the stairs with all of my nerves going away.

Getting in my zone I put my right hand in my pocket posing for the camera's in front of me. "Y/n smile for us." The pap said and because I didn't want to be yelled at by Scooter later I flashed them with my pearly whites for a couple of seconds, then going back to my "emotionless" stare. 

Continuing to walk up the long stairway I was greeted by Chelsea saying "Y/n you ready to start this interview?" 

"Yeah of course, let's get going." I said looking around seeing one of my old friends Jordyn. Keeping my eyes focused on the girl next to Jordyn I completely missed Chelsea's question. 

"Uh I'm sorry can you repeat that?" I asked leaning down to her mic. "Oh I see who you have your eyes on," She looked up at me chuckling. "But I said I have 3 questions the first one is simple, who are you wearing tonight?" She asked  "I'm wearing a custom suit by Dolce & Gabbana and Virgil Abloh, and I actually really love this suit because I'm formal but still a hype beast." I said truthfully. 

"Ok I like that answer Ms. Y/L/N. This isn't a question but can you do the world a favor and take the glasses off, show the world those stunning Y/E/C eyes?" She questioned hoping I would cooperate with her. 

Listening to her I pulled off my aviators looking directly into the camera letting the world see my eyes. "Is that good enough for you babe?" I asked jokingly looking back at Chelsea. 

"Yeah... Yeah anyway next question. What is going on between you and model Emily Ratajkowski?" She asked making me tense at my ex as of two weeks ago. "Em and I didn't work out as well as everyone and ourselves thought we would. So we decided to call it quits, it was cordial no hard feelings on either side." I said lying thru my teeth but getting head nods from everyone around us. 

"Aw that sucks.. You guys were so cute together," She said looking at me sincerely. "Yeah it's fine tho we good." I said trying to get over this topic. "Final question Y/n. I know this is quick but any eyes on anyone in here?" She asked trying to get me to spill some tea. 

"Uhhhh there are plenty of women in here I have my eyes on. Like I see Rihanna over there and I think thats Kylie Jenner," I said looking at the girl still standing next to Jordyn. "But that's all imma say before these girls mans come and get me." I said hugging Chelsea walking away to my next two interviews. 

Exhausted from answering the same questions I walk over to my long time friend Jordyn who was chatting with about 4 people. 

Sneaking up behind her I wrapped an arm around her neck making her turn around in confusion. "Oh my godddd! Y/NNNN!" She screamed  jumping into my arms "I missed you so much, it's been like six years." She said getting down from my arms straightening out her dress. 

"I know I missed you so much sis." I said turning around looking at her friends who were staring at us. "Oh guys this is my long time friend Y/n." She huffed out looking back at them. 

"Y/n this is Kendall, Jaden, Camila, and my best friend Kylie." She breathed out as I looked over everyone with Kylie catching my eye. 

"Uhm yeah," I stuttered out breaking eye contact with Kylie. "Nice to meet y'all. I'm Y/n, like she said 3 times." I sated making them chuckle. 

"Y/n Y/l/n right?" Kylie asked me licking her plump lips. "Yeah, you heard stuff bout me or sum?" I asked hearing my midwestern slang and accent come out. 

"Of course! I'm always listening to Slow Dancing In The Dark and R.I.P." She said moving closer to me. "Oh so you like the sad songs," She nodded "Well I can right sum more for you one day." I said flirting with her. Making her blush at my words.

"Ok guys let's not do this here." Jaden said interrupting our moment. "Aight my fault y'all, I gotta go to my seat anyway. I'll see y'all some other time." I stated hopefully slowly walking towards Scooter. 

"Yea come to 1 Oak for the after party, we will be there." Kylie told me starting to go the other way. 

"Aight, I'll be there." I said back to her, winking. 

"This is finna be a wild fucking night." I said to myself as I approached Scooter. 

______________________________________

A/N

First chapter 🤩Idk if imma stick with this book tho I get distracted to easily 💀. 

But if you know how to make a cover dm me plz