Best Friends... with Benefits

Jin and Kook.
Kook and Jin.

Curiosity.

They were both seventeen. An age where they were curious about so many things. They were so comfortable with each other that they didn't mind exploring each other's bodies and sexualities.

They were inside Jin's bedroom doing their own homeworks one Friday night when Kook suddenly dropped his pen on the table and said, "Fuck this, I am tired doing this project, and I am nowhere near done!"

By this time, their families were so used to them sleeping over at one another's houses that it's no longer weird for them to stay the night together, or being cooped up inside one another's bedroom for the entire weekend.

"Let's just finish this, Kook, then we'll do something fun."

Kook wiggled his eyesbrows suggestively to Jin saying, "By doing something fun, you mean?"

"Yah Kook! You pervert!" Jin said loudly while hiding his blushing face away from Kook.

"Jinnie, don't hide your face away from me. You're beautiful when you blush." Kook whispered in Jin's ear.

If it's even possible for Jin to blush deeper, he'd be as red as a ripe tomato by now.

Kook reached for Jin's cheeks, cupped his face and stared at his best friend. He leaned closer to Jin and slowly kissed his soft and plump lips. Jin became so lost everytime Kook kisses him and this time is no different. He responded to the kiss and things started to escalate quickly.

Kook bit Jin's bottom lip instantly making Jin open his mouth, where Kook immediately plunged his tongue and explored Jin's sweetness. He reached inside Jin's shirt and caressed his nipples, eliciting a soft moan from Jin.

Kook, spurred on by the beautiful sounds his best friend was making, kept on touching and pinching his sensitive nipples. Kook didn't waste any more time and took Jin's shirt off him.

"You're so beautiful, Jin."