Shocked

"I love you, Taehyung."

Did he just hear Jin said what he thought he said? Or it's just another figment of his imaginations? He stared at Jin blankly. Jin gently nudged Taehyung upon seeing his reaction. He was nervous that Taehyung might not feel the same way anymore because he let him wait for too long.

"I'm sorry, what?" Tae said, still shocked to his core.

"I said I love you, Taehyung. I've loved you for quite —"

Taehyung kissed him fully on the lips. He never thought he needed to hear those words until Jin said them. He's always felt contented with what he and Jin have, and that he could love for himself and Jin alone.

But now that Jin said he loves him, he knows he cannot go on without hearing it every single day.

"Can you say that again?"

"I love you, Taehyung." Jin stared fondly at him. "I have for quite some time now, but I cannot think of a proper way to tell you."

Taehyung couldn't believe what he's hearing. "You love me? For a while now? Really?" Jin nodded.

"You have no idea how you've made me happy, Jin. I swear I'll take care of you and love you with all my heart!"

They shared another kiss, this time sweeter and deeper and much more meaningful because they knew they share the same feelings.

1 year later

Jin and Taehyung were busy attending to Jin's customers. He's finally opened his own restaurant EatJin Cafe near downtown Seoul six months ago. Taehyung never pursued his course but instead worked as the COO of his father's company. They're slowly making their dreams come true. They also recently took their relationship to the next level and Taehyung has been so sweet and gentle with him. Jin couldn't be any happier.

Jin went to the restaurant's balcony and looked at the stars. He's thinking about how lucky he was because he's got the sweetest, most loving boyfriend anyone could ever hope for. Taehyung gave him no reason to doubt his love, and he's always reminding him that he's enough and he's all he's ever wanted.

"What are you thinking about, hmm?" Taehyung surprised him by backhugging him.

"How I was so happy that we've made this restaurant a reality and how I was so lucky to have you." Jin replied, hugging his boyfriend back.

"I am luckier because I get to do this to you, every single night." Taehyung said while grinding his cock against his gorgeous boyfriend's plump ass.

"Baby, stop! Our customers might see us. We don't want to give them a show, right?"

"Hmm.. that actually sounds sexy, babe. We should try it sometime." Taehyung nipped his neck sensually.

"Uhmmm Tae, not here." Jin detangled himself from Taehyung. If he let this go on, he knows they'll be going at it there. "You pervert!"

Taehyung just laughed deeply. He enjoyed it when Jin gets flustered.

They heard a waiter knock awkwardly on the balcony door.

"Excuse me, Chef Seokjin, Sir Taehyung. A customer wants to see the chef."

"Why?" Jin asked nervously. He's afraid that the customer might not like the food he ordered.

"Relax, honey. I'm sure the customer will only praise you for your cooking." Jin visibly relaxed with Tae's comforting words.

"We'll be down in a second. Thank you."

The waiter lead Jin to the customer whose back was turned to them.

"Good evening, you were looking for the chef?" Asked Jin.

"Jinnie, I knew it would be you!"