Leaving Again

"I want us to be okay before I go again."

"What? You're leaving again?" Jin couldn't believe what he's hearing.

"Yes. The branch in the states is in distress. I need to be there for at least a year to supervise things. I'm sorry, baby."

Jin cried. It hasn't been a day and Taehyung is leaving again.

"Can't any other person go? Why does it have to be you?"

"Baby, Abeoji wants me to handle the matter personally. He doesn't trust other people to solve the problem. Don't cry, please?"

"But you just got back. We haven't even spent time together. Can't you just stay? For me?"

"Baby, you know how much I want to stay and spend time with you. I haven't been away from you for a long time since we've known each other. It's hard for me too. But the company needs me. Abeoji needs me. Please understand."

Jin continued to cry. He didn't know that the next time he meets Taehyung will be like this. Another goodbye.

Taehyung kissed Jin lovingly. He misses Jin so much. His job took so much of his time and energy that when he gets home, he immediately falls asleep. When he wakes up, all he ever thinks about was to find a long term solution for the company's problems.

"We'll make this long distance relationship work, baby. I love you so much. You can come visit me when you have the time, and I'll come home to you from time to time."

Jin nodded, still crying. "Just promise me that you'll call me everyday? I can't stand not knowing how you are and what you're doing. I'm going crazy with all the thoughts that come to my head. If not for Jungkook—"

"Baby, let's not talk about him right now. I want to focus on you, okay?"

Jin smiled at his jealous boyfriend but couldn't hide the sadness in his eyes. He called the restaurant and informed the manager and the chef that he won't be coming in and spent the whole day with Taehyung. He tried his best to cheer up and make the most of this day for tomorrow, his boyfriend will be leaving again.

Jin was preparing their breakfast when Taehyung suddenly hugged him from the back. He gently kissed the sensitive spot at the back of his neck which earned a low moan from Jin.

"Baby, I'm cooking." Jin shivered into the sensual kisses Taehyung was giving him.

"I'm not hungry for food, baby. I'm hungry for you."

Taehyung turned Jin around so he can face him. He kissed the plump lips he missed so much. Jin too, gave in to the kisses, and decided that eating could wait. Taehyung picked Jin up and placed him on the kitchen counter. He took Jin's shirt off and kissed his jaw and licked his neck down to his nipples. Jin was panting loudly and was so aroused with what Taehyung was doing to him.

Taehyung pulled Jin's sweatpants and boxers down, and immediately held Jin's leaking cock.

"Already so wet for me, baby?"

"Tae, stop teasing me. Please." Jin said to his boyfriend.

"Okay, baby. As you wish."

They both wasted no time and Taehyung picked Jin up and brought him to his bedroom where they spent the day making love and making the most of the moment they have left.