Busy

Jin went to Taehyung's apartment. His boyfriend hasn't answered any of his calls and messages since he left Jin's parents' house. He didn't want to seem too clingy but it's been two weeks and he's worried a lot for his boyfriend.

Jin entered the code on Taehyung's front door and it beeped open. The apartment was clean, but looks like it hasn't been lived in for a while.

"What have you been up to, baby?" Jin thought to himself. He checked Tae's bedroom and closet but didn't find anything amiss so he decided to lie on the bed. He hugged Tae's pillow close to his chest. He missed his boyfriend so much. He didn't realize he already fell asleep while waiting for him to come home.

Taahyung, meanwhile, was in the middle of a meeting in a different country.  He's been out of the country since he left Jin two weeks ago to attend to a company emergency. He didn't know it'd be overseas and would take this long. He's getting really cranky because he can't even talk to Jin. He knows his boyfriend is already worried about him and it annoys him that he couldn't do anything.

Three months later

Jin still hasn't heard from Taehyung yet. He calls Taehyung's office everyday to get updates but kept on getting the same answer. That he's out of the country for an important business and nobody knows when he'll be back. He sighed. He's getting tired of waiting for someone who hasn't even sent him a proper goodbye if he wants an out. But he wasn't one to give up. Yes, he's tired but he will give Taehyung the benefit of the doubt.

Jin was in his office when he received a text message from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Are you done? I'm here at the parking lot waiting for you.

Jin: I'll be right out. What are you planning?

Jungkook: It's a secret. Hurry your ass up!

Jin was smiling from ear to ear. He packed his things and went out of the closed restaurant. He's glad that he and Jungkook cleared the awkward air around them. Since they talked about three months ago, they slowly built their friendship back. Jungkook has been a great friend to him, he hasn't tried anything, just being there for him when he's sad and depressed about Taehyung's absence.

Jin got to Jungkook's car and opened the door.

"So, where are we heading?"

"Home."

Jin looked at Jungkook confused. They usually go out for dinner and drinks after work but now they're heading home.

"I cooked for you. I took the liberty to use the kitchen at your apartment." Jungkook told him while scratching the back of his head. He looked adorably cute in Jin's eyes.

Jin checked his phone for any message from Taehyung. He sighed once more.

"Still no messages?" Jin shook his head. He looked so sad.

"Don't be so sad, he'll come back to you. He loves you."
Jungkook reassured him.